Forums

Help › Forums

Re: POST DELETED

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 1 2010 4:53 PM (8 replies)
  • BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 12:42 PM

why was the "giving away old clubs"  thread deleted??   to much truth on it?

last person to reply on it said it would probly get locked after his comment.  He was calling out the gang mentality that surfaces when someone speaks out about the highwway robbery going on here.  No reason to delete that thread other than keeping a lid on peoples true feelings about getting taking advantage of.  If you think "knowing what we are getting "  before we do makes it impossible to be taking advantage of.  - well you have more problems then i ever thought.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 2:20 PM

No, it has nothing to do with that and everything to do with the rules of the forum.  Both posting rules I've listed below were violated multiple times and the thread was deleted.  The rules are pretty clear cut and that's going to happen every single time.  We try to give lee-way to folks to resolve their own situations in an adult manner, but unfortunately that doesn't always happen.

I believe your point was made, but please, by all means restart the thread if you feel the need to continue discussing it.  If it turns into another flame-fest it will also be locked or deleted.

Thanks =)

---

Posting Etiquette

WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) asks that you respect our on-line community and other individuals. When posting Submissions to or otherwise using the Site and/or the services, you agree not to:

• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
    • Flame-bait, engage in flame wars, or otherwise attempt to provoke a reaction.
  • BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 2:40 PM

WGTniv:

No, it has nothing to do with that and everything to do with the rules of the forum.  Both posting rules I've listed below were violated multiple times and the thread was deleted.  The rules are pretty clear cut and that's going to happen every single time.  We try to give lee-way to folks to resolve their own situations in an adult manner, but unfortunately that doesn't always happen.

I believe your point was made, but please, by all means restart the thread if you feel the need to continue discussing it.  If it turns into another flame-fest it will also be locked or deleted.

Thanks =)

---

Posting Etiquette

WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) asks that you respect our on-line community and other individuals. When posting Submissions to or otherwise using the Site and/or the services, you agree not to:

• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
    • Flame-bait, engage in flame wars, or otherwise attempt to provoke a reaction.

handle your trolls then.   you sat back and posted nothing.  first and only thing you did was delete a thread-  very natzi like.   now before any troll starts  - im not calling any individual a natzi - just deleting a thread without ever posting on it is natzi like.  comprede?     nobody under 800 posts commented on my thread,   i think that speaks volumes.  Only people defending price and hit limit of golf balls was female(who for most part are gifted)  or people who apparently LIVE in this forum.

do the maths people.  :)

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 2:49 PM

for someone who has not been here long you sure seem to be opinionated,   some people are natzis some are trolls and the rest are women ( who get their stuff for free)   not making many friends here  bub.

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 2:53 PM

wizbang360:

for someone who has not been here long you sure seem to be opinionated,   some people are natzis some are trolls and the rest are women ( who get their stuff for free)   not making many friends here  bub.

good try but you couldnt anger a rattle snake,   

are you suggesting there are no trolls?  no natzi like behavior?  no woman?    

I am not here to make friends kiddo,  if i wanted more friends i would go meet some face to face.

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 3:02 PM

dont get me wrong - those of you with minds of your own - iam not agaisnt making a friend - whatever that even means online.  - Birdie

• KorySucks
    4 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 4:05 PM

Unfortunately birdie.  You seem to be the biggest troll here.  Can you do anything but complain?

• BirdieButton
    164 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 4:45 PM

KorySucks:

Unfortunately birdie.  You seem to be the biggest troll here.  Can you do anything but complain?

mods,   you do anything about these folk?   or i can just keep  handing them new A-holes.   the self unawareness is quite alarming - i must say.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Jul 1 2010 4:53 PM

That's quite enough.

RSS