rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 30 2010 1:00 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • blackbeard
    288 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 10:12 AM

Soulcatcher:

blackbeard:
    Useless buttons. I tried the zoom when putting, but it does not allow an actual putt, all you can do is view in zoom mode.

Strange, I always putt and chip in reverse view and have had no problems with it today.

*edit  Unless you were using one of the cameras, that has never worked.

Thanks, but I was just using the zoom option in straightforward mode, When I tried the new zoom button to putt, all it did was cause the blue line to go left to right without allowing me to "stop" it and putt. When I then came out of the zoom option, the putting sequence seemed to be screwed and I had to restart the game.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Jun 30 2010 1:00 PM

Hi guys,

It looks like some PC's are not going to be able to run the game in full screen mode and that includes one of my PC's as well.  My better PC doesn't have this issue so I'm leaning towards video compatibility being the culprit here.

Full screen mode is built into the flash player itself, not the game.  We simply turned the feature on and added a button to make it work.  It's not something we can actually mess up nor is there any new code for it other than the button itself.  If, like me, you can't move your mouse after letting go of the swing meter then it's likely your video card can't handle input while also in full screen playback mode.  In that case, simply do not play in full screen and everything will be back to normal.

Thanks for the reports.  They'll investigate the issue and I'll let you know if it turns out to be something other than what I mentioned above.

• PAGES
RSS