Re: Current Cut Line hiding the pos #1 at Oakmont

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 17 2010 4:17 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 2:22 PM

marioh:

when i saw the thread title, i thought POS stood for something else, lol.

Hahaha good one! That was not my intention but I'm pretty sure a few players here, struggling to make the cut, are having that meaning of the word in mind towards TheLighterDark for being at the top!

...O Jealousy!... :-)

Rob

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 6:55 AM

YankeeJim:

LOL-Kinda looks like that carrot they dangle in front of the donkey to get it to move.

LMAO! Exactly how it felt! And it may have actually worked for this "donkey"   :)  ... for awhile, anyways... EAGLED hole #4! After that, even Pavlov or electric shock treatments wouldn't have made a difference in my inability to perform...   :]

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 7:00 AM

WGTniv:

Thanks for the reports fellas.  We are aware that the cut line sticks the first time you view it, but it should only be a first time thing.   Subsequent views of the leaderboard should not cause the cut line to stick.

If you run into a situation where it comes up again after the first time, let me know.  In the meantime, if you happen to run across it just save your game, exit your browser and reload/resume your round.  That should get rid of it.

Thanks Niv,

Good reminder about the "save/resume" feature... didn't think to use it at the time.

Great that it's fixed... will post if "the carrot" (still LMAO!) returns.

:^)

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 7:04 AM

SystemCrash:

marioh:

when i saw the thread title, i thought POS stood for something else, lol.

Hahaha good one! That was not my intention but I'm pretty sure a few players here, struggling to make the cut, are having that meaning of the word in mind towards TheLighterDark for being at the top!

...O Jealousy!... :-)

Rob

Ha-haaaa!!!  :] Funny stuff!

• JeffGooch
    263 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 4:17 PM

You can see it from the Tourney page

Also how bad i"m sucking and how I have no chance to qualify

Still a gr8 game...Thx WGT

• PAGES
RSS