Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Looking for friends

Wed, Jun 23 2010 8:36 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 8:52 AM

Count me in canadianguy. I'll even show you how to get into the 60s now that you have clubs you like, from one old guy to another. Heh-can't help with the aging reflexes, though-I'm in the same boat!  ;-)

• IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 7:31 PM

thatcanadianguy:

HI There everyone.

I have been here for about a month now( and have made a few posts) and I do have a few friends most of the CC I belong to.( Happy Hackers)

For some reason them and myself don't seem to be here at the same time. I am looking for a few more friends that I could play a couple of rounds with.

I am still an amateur with an avg of 83. seems to be getting worse for some reason.

If any of you would like to consider me as a friend it would greatly appreciated.

PS. I never quit a round. Maybe that is why my average is going the wrong way.

Update: I am now a Pro with a  72 avg.

Thanks in advance

tcg

Happy to play with you, i'll send you an add. Good seeing other canucks on here ;-P

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 8:36 AM

I want to thank everyone that has added me to their friends list. I have played a few rounds with a few of you and I am looking forward to play each and everyone of you.

Thanks again

• PAGES
RSS