Help › Forums

Re: New and Addicted!!

Fri, May 21 2010 1:55 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2010 11:15 AM

fishing10:

Same as that v addictive when your playing in tournments isit possible to check other players scores? 

Yes. You can select tournaments at the top of the page or on your profile page just click the tournament you entered in your score history and it will take you directly there.

happy hitting

• SystemCrash
    209 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2010 11:49 AM

Jerkic:
    i've been playing it for most of the last 12 hours, so much so, i took a day off work, sad but true.

Well... if you always practice 12 hours a day like this you're gonna beat us all and the trip contest to St. Andrews is gonna be all yours! LOL

Welcome and happy golfing!

Rob

• fishing10
    2 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2010 1:55 PM

Great tks mabey Ill have some interest in the leader board if I can get a hang of the putting!

• longballknocker
    40 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2010 8:40 PM

video crack is what it is

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2010 9:01 PM

longballknocker:

Seconded.

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2010 9:10 PM

TheLighterDark:
    I think most of us here have it completely figured out Soul... 12 hours for playing... 6 hours for forum posting... and 6 hours for sleep!

TLD,

I think your math's a bit wrong.  166 ranked rounds and 425 forum posts.  LOL

Think I have around 1775 ranked rounds compared to 287 forum posts.  Keep up the good work brother.  You'll catch Snaike, Faterson, and Yankee Jim before long.

Welcome to the site Jerkic.  It's quite consuming, rewarding, frustrating, and provides plenty of laughter too.  Kind of like being married with kids.

My wife thought I had an online girlfriend on here because I spend so much time playing.  Now she's just figured out that I'm a dork who loves golf, IRL or virtual.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2010 10:06 PM

TheLighterDark:

longballknocker:

Seconded.

I agree with both of you.

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Fri, May 21 2010 11:32 PM

Welcome........as far as it being addicting...boy howdy!!!!  My husband was on here back in November 2008 playing 24/7......I was just like WTF is so great about this game???  SO I figured I would join to see what all the hype was about, or at least what was taking my husband away from NORMAL world....Hook Line and Sinker!!!

I don't even golf in real life, well not good anyways, since I started playing this game over a year ago, I wanted to learn how to play IRL, and it is hard and frustrating.....just as frustrating as my game on here.....

Anyways, wasn't trying to write a book, was just trying to say, that YES this game is ADDICTING, I have finally broken free from it somewhat, but I still log in EVERY day and check things out.....Needless to say, that my hubby isn't as hooked anymore, real life got him back...LOL.....but we were rewarded with a trip to Pinehurst, met some great people there who we had become online WGT friends with, not to mention all the friends I/we have here on WGT,

ALL thanks to WGT......

So good things may come your way from your addiction to this site, just play, play and play some more!!!  Good Luck & Hit em Straight.....

Brandi :)  

• PAGES
RSS