Forums

Help › Forums

Re: beware MICKLSKEEN

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 18 2010 8:45 PM (3 replies)
  • Bob389
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 7:04 PM

I am a fairly new player.  Learning how to play match play challenges in which the winner recieves the credits.

So I play *** and he shanks one and wants to drop the match.  He assures me that I will get the credits as he is quittin.

I decided not to drop.  

Second hole and now I am up 2.

He talks me into dropping and assures me I will win the credits. He further states he wants a rematch.

I trust him and I get screwed.

Beware ***

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 7:26 PM

While it is a good idea to report players specifically to WGT via members@worldgolftour.com, it's not a good idea to call them out of the forums as it violates the rules and your post will most likely be edited. 

I'm sorry that happened to you. Next time you should know not to trust anyone...

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 8:18 PM

Bob389:
    I am a fairly new player.  Learning how to play match play challenges in which the winner recieves the credits.

Why?  I don't get it.  Don't you think it would be a good idea to learn how to play the game before you start wagering?!

Yes, you've been scammed... Kind of difficult to place the blame though.

Edit**  Just checked.  Bob has been here since June 009 and is Pro with a 68.  How is that a "fairly new player"?

I guess he ~does~ know how to play...  but still.

• smason77
    464 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 8:45 PM

Snaike:

Bob389:

but still.

But still what? A player got played. We call that poetic justice where I come from. Thug Life!

RSS