Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Active and fun Country club

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 31 2012 9:52 AM (8 replies)
  • Rooster1719
    48 Posts
    Sat, Jul 28 2012 7:18 PM

If you are looking for fun, lots of golf, very active members.. then have a look at OMEGA GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB... we use team speak.. so we get to talk to each other instead of typing.. takes game to a whole new level. we have a awesome web site.. with a load of information.. we have 15 members... but we are a great bunch of players..

We offer all types of game play... CC vs CC. PGA format, League play, free tourneys as well as money games...If you find your self wanting to know more... look into our web site and check us out...http://www.omega-cc.org

if you would like more information.. contact 

Rooster1719

club recruiting officer

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Sun, Jul 29 2012 6:27 PM

send me a  invite pal this  old duffers club im in is like it says Old.. lol need a new lease of  life. 

• pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 6:12 AM

Yo Rooster glad to see you guys are sticking together. Tell Echo to hit me up so I can list yalls CC on the listing if that alright with him.

Yo Lex its not proper to advertise on someone elses CC posting, I did that once by accident. Just copy n paste your post and start your own thread sir. Just saying not policing.

• Rooster1719
    48 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 8:02 PM

I cannot believe you would advertise on anothers CC .... this is so short handed... and also shows what kind of man you are... very low... I hope you think about this and find yourself fixing what you have become... despicable.

later 

Rooster1719

• pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 8:44 PM

Rooster1719:

I cannot believe you would advertise on anothers CC .... this is so short handed... and also shows what kind of man you are... very low... I hope you think about this and find yourself fixing what you have become... despicable.

later 

Rooster1719

He did start a thread after posting in this thread but he should have at least deleted his post on your advertisement indeed. I dont think he was being malicious and may not even know how to delete this post. I know in the past I have tried to delete a post and couldn't . I had to choose "edit" and then put in some other words .

I was snooping through Yall's website and it s fantastic. Glad to see you guys hung in there and I wish you all the best of luck on the CC. Echo is talented and it was a shame how things went down a month or go or so. The CC didnt deserve it nor did EJ. She still is yet to come back to WGT over all of that . Unless she started another user name ( I would have just to avoid certain bad people on this WGT game if you know what and who I mean .

Holla at your boy sometime for an A/S.

• pjctas0822
    4,550 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 8:45 PM

Oh Roost I meant to tell you if you ask Icon to remove the post I am sure he will . Since the guy started his own thread for his CC I dont see why Icon would not remove the one in this thread.

• Rooster1719
    48 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 9:25 PM

he has many of his own post/ threads on here.... I think it is just respect to not post on some one elses post... and the fact that he stole the player just shows how low he really is... weather he meant any disrespect or not... I am taking it that way... very disrespectful... 

hard enough to find players... let alone to have some one walk over you to get them... just not good sportsmanship... in my opinion... 

Rooster

• Rooster1719
    48 Posts
    Mon, Jul 30 2012 9:26 PM

By the way.. thank you PJ... I do appreciate the help... and encouragement... koodos bud

Rooster

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 9:52 AM

done.

thanks for letting me know :)

-wgticon

RSS