New CC - Musicians-Artists - Intro/Invite

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 19 2012 7:56 AM (0 replies)
  • mahatmacane
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jul 19 2012 7:56 AM
    • Invitation, Introduction For NEW WGT CC:    Musicians-Artists
    • Contact, Friend Request User Name:            mahatmacane

Seeking; Musicians, Artists, Humanitarians, Philanthropists, Fans and Supporters Of The Arts For New WGT CC.  All are welcome!

I'm still a bit new (Amateur) at WGT. From the start I wanted  to join a club with members that share my primary interests - music (performing & producing), songwriting, guitar, art and philanthropy. To my surprise, with all the clubs on here I couln't find any that fit the bill - so I've launched one especially for players that share some or all of these interests.  I'm hoping players and artists from around the globe will join, there are currently no restrictions or requirements.

Playing and making friends with WGT Players from all over the world is probably why I love the game.  This is especially true when connecting with others who share many of my own interests outside of golf. This holds true with the real game as well.  Life-long friendships, business and other relations have been born on courses daily for decades - now it's happening in the virtual world as well.  It's truly amazing how this one common link continues to bring so many together.  I've played for over 35 years, starting out the age of 6. Played to low HC until very nearly fatal injuries left me with severe disabilities. Still play as often as I can, usually to around an 18.

I hope to be playing rounds while chatting about guitars, songwriting, the music biz, philanthropy and more - not to much tho - the game still comes first. I also hope this CC leads to new and Creative Friendships! My near death experience left me with a very real need to serve Humanity every way possible.  I'm the Founder and Managing Director of an organization that promotes Indepenent Artists while also raising awareness and funds for Humanitaian Causes.  You can learn more about "A4H(tm)"  "Arts4Humanity by visiting: http://www.facebook.com/A4hLive  or emailing me at: a4hlive@yahoo.com

Best Wishes - Looking Forward To Meeting You - Hit 'Em Few And Far Between! 

Peace,  Jeff H  - mahatmacane

RSS