Forums

Help › Forums

Re: No weekly unlimited?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 26 2010 11:30 AM (6 replies)
  • lkennedy
    194 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 1:23 AM
    Maybe it's too early, but I believe this is the first time there hasn't been a weekly unlimited play 9. Could be wrong. On another note; we are being offered some ridiculous awards, like hitting the ball in the water and lousy drives because of your meter glitches, but still no award for holed approach shots (which actually requires a modicum of skill).
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 1:28 AM

Tournaments are setup manually for the week to week events.  It was likely just an oversight or error with the setup.  It should be corrected rather soon.

Thanks for the report.

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 8:33 AM

I dont see it

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 8:56 AM

There's no awards for driving, surely 100% fairways should get something if not an award, at least a mention in dispatchers lol

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 10:12 AM

lkennedy, there is an award for longest holed approach shot, just not number of holed approach shots.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 11:12 AM

Sorry for the delay.  The Wk 18 9-hole Unlimited Play Tournament is now up.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Apr 26 2010 11:30 AM

lkennedy:
    we are being offered some ridiculous awards, like hitting the ball in the water and lousy drives

Some of the new awards insult the integrity of excellent achievement. For fun and because it requires skill, the par after a less than 100 yard drive held some interest, did it on first try, and am all done. The water ball award drives me back because I use premium balls, so I don't have that one. However, the one award I refused, out of self pride, I got without wanting it. Missing a short putt...yips award...Kiawah #7...missed the eagle...then the birdie...then the par...good grief

RSS