Help › Forums

Re: Suggestions Needed

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 23 2010 7:45 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2010 6:14 AM

That would suck.  That would make it a nice driveway ornament for me then.  As long as it cant fit a baby seat in the back I should be fine, then again, she would probably make me sell it.

• bifferskipper
    76 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2010 6:47 AM

Hey ND,

when i made Pro i still had the starters, then seen i was going nowhere and bought the raptor driver and 3 wood...made master a bit later and went immedaitley and bought the G10's and the hybrid but stayed with the starters putter, then all of a sudden i coudnt putt, upon suggestion from a post here i got the daytona. I must say i am very pleased with the performance of these clubs. I then got the satin Z 90 yrd and 50 yard wedges, this was after toying with numerous other wedges and found that those 2 have better backing at a certain distance. over all i stay between 59 adn 62 and change. hope this helped u a bit on making a decission....oh and BTW the begining of this post and the responce you recieved is the main reason i dont post here...however it takes all kinds to make the world what it is. On a personal note according to my state laws i cannot participate in ready goes or challenges so therefore i am impressed at anyones achievements in the top dollar list...congratulations on reaching your goals...birdie on bro...biffer

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2010 7:45 AM

Good thoughts biffer, its making me think about my 98yd wedge, I like it, but I dont love it, and it does gap me a little between that and 85yd wedge.

• PAGES
RSS