Re: If you're a master.....

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 16 2010 9:37 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • nine76chris
    92 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 5:05 PM

stvnjj:

Chris,  I'm a Pro, but I'm with you.  I sent you a friend request.  I can't tell you how many times I have played and I start getting up and my opponent disconnects.  I don't care if I'm down, I'm going to play as hard as I can and try and win.  That's what makes this game fun.

Thanks, got it.

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 7:41 PM

I've got one for ya, a guy thats been on my friends list for about a month ( but we haven't played together) invites me for match play on st Andy. I am thinking cool maybe we'll have a laugh and make some birdies. He hits his second shot way over the first green, then disconnects. I thought no big deal, but then to my surprise he removes himself from my friends list..... he never even said good bye.......what  a cheeky monkey!                                                                                                                       Griff

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 8:12 PM

I'm only an amatuer but would love to play a round with someone more experienced than myself just so I can learn a bit more and better nyself, anytime you wanna play nine holes I'm available

• nine76chris
    92 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 9:00 PM

griffygriff:

I've got one for ya, a guy thats been on my friends list for about a month ( but we haven't played together) invites me for match play on st Andy. I am thinking cool maybe we'll have a laugh and make some birdies. He hits his second shot way over the first green, then disconnects. I thought no big deal, but then to my surprise he removes himself from my friends list..... he never even said good bye.......what  a cheeky monkey!                                                                                                                       Griff

Yup, see it all the time.  Started a round with a 60 master the other day on St. Andys.  The guy puts it in the drink on the first tee then disconnects. What a <starts with p, ends with y>. :P

andypat:

I'm only an amatuer but would love to play a round with someone more experienced than myself just so I can learn a bit more and better nyself, anytime you wanna play nine holes I'm available

Added you andypat, hope to see you out there.

• andypat
    453 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 9:37 PM

TY Chris anytime

• PAGES
RSS