Forums

Help › Forums

Re: problems

Tue, Apr 20 2010 11:43 AM (7 replies)
  • paulchurchwell
    4 Posts
    Wed, Apr 14 2010 5:51 PM

Being new i am finding many problems,#1 i am a pro, i cant buy pro+ golf balls,Problems encountered:

• You do not meet the minimum tier requirements for this item
    • #2 i have 150 credits when i go to buy something it says 0 credits,You do not have enough credits to purchase this item. Please purchase more credits by entering your payment information below#3 ctth accuracy challenge i had 5 shots within the 20ft range didnt recieve award #4 my ping anser putter changed to 50 20  10 5 yds where before it was60 , 30 and 15ft  i have no avatars in which i have heard would change this... whats going on? please help.
  • TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 9:12 PM

Maybe it will take a little bit for your changes to take place?

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 9:53 PM

Hi paul,

Which type of balls (and what color) were you trying to buy? Can you go back to the item you attempted to purchase and post the URL for us?  Just go to the item as if you were normally purchasing it and instead of clicking BUY NOW just right-click in your browser's address bar at the top and choose COPY.  Start your reply to this post and right-click in the message window.  Choose PASTE.  If you could also post a screenshot of the error message you are seeing that would be tremendously helpful.

If you have 150 credits it should show up next to your name right above the PLAY NOW button on the left.  It's possible you are looking at career earnings on your profile and that number signifies how much you've won, but doesn't change when you buy things in the pro shop.  The figure above the PLAY NOW button is your active credit count.

On the CTTH accuracy award issue it has to be 5 consecutive shots in order to receive the award.  There's been no reports of any issues with that award, so it's possible you just didn't get 5 in a row.

The putting meter will change to yards when you are on the fringe at St. Andrews.  This is a known issue that we will be addressing soon.

Hope that answers your questions! =)

• paulchurchwell
    4 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 9:13 PM

Thank you for getting back to me! As for the CTTH accuracy award, key word consecutive... lol in which i did not. Im thinking and please correct me if im wrong but i am useing ping starter clubs and the problem may lie in the fact that i am a pro trying to buy the pro + golf balls but because i have hack clubs it will not allow me to purchase nor use them.Also i believe that because i have a pro title i am unable to purchase the hack golf balls..Now ive had friends send them as gifts with no problem.Still confused....I  do have 150 credits and even trying to send gifts it shows 0 credits.The balls trying to be purchased  were any of the four in white WGT Tour balls.A message would come up stateing i did not meet the correct tier requirements. I appologise i am also new to the computer world  and did not understand how to post the screenshot. LOL i may need to work out the bugs within myself,but i do thank you for your time...

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Apr 17 2010 11:18 PM

paul,

As a Pro you should be able to buy any type of balls and virtually any clubs (barring Master+ clubs), so if it's restricting you there's definitely a problem there.

Can you go back to the item you attempted to purchase and post the URL for us?  Just go to the item as if you were normally purchasing it and click BUY NOW.  Instead of clicking PURCHASE just right-click in your browser's address bar at the top and choose COPY.  Start a reply to this post, right-click in the message window and choose PASTE.  That will place the URL into your message.  The link that you need to post for us will look similar to this:

https://wgt.com/themes/wgt/proshop/purchase.aspx?i=814a3398-595b-403d-8645-089ce332e6b5&g=Light%20Blue 

You can learn how to post a screenshot by clicking here.  If you can please try to use those instructions to post a screenshot of the error message you are seeing after you click the PURCHASE button.  That would be tremendously helpful to us.

• paulchurchwell
    4 Posts
    Mon, Apr 19 2010 7:47 PM

https://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/proshop/purchase.aspx?i=814a3398-595b-403d-8645-089ce332e6b5&g=White then it says you do not meet the correct tier requirements. Now the link you had posted i was able to go in and purchase golfballs in which i did very excitedly. As for posting the screeshot i am still working on that , very new to the computer world. I thank you very much for your time on this matter....Just not sure if the issue will be resolved.

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 11:03 AM

paulchurchwell:

https://www.wgt.com/themes/wgt/proshop/purchase.aspx?i=814a3398-595b-403d-8645-089ce332e6b5&g=White then it says you do not meet the correct tier requirements. Now the link you had posted i was able to go in and purchase golfballs in which i did very excitedly. As for posting the screeshot i am still working on that , very new to the computer world. I thank you very much for your time on this matter....Just not sure if the issue will be resolved.

Don't feel too bad. I have no earthly idea how to post screenshots and scorecards like the others either. LOL

Hope you're having fun on WGT.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Apr 20 2010 11:43 AM

AlaCowboy:
    Don't feel too bad. I have no earthly idea how to post screenshots and scorecards like the others either.

Here is the guide to posting screenshots and scorecards...

It's a bit detailed, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be surprised how easy it is...

Good luck!

RSS