Help › Forums

Re: For the RECORD

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 6 2010 12:20 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 10:44 AM

Oak, step back and take a chill pill dude.  Jim's not trying to show you up, he's just letting you know that there are other ways to deal with these lunatics.  There is no need to go off on everyone with your own rant replies.

Seems to me that you are the one who's trying to pick a fight.  Why would anyone assume that you are smarter than they are.  This tirade only proves that you are no better than the first guy.

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 11:07 AM

Jim, 

Here you go yet again trying to twist something into something else.  Nice try.

YankeeJim:
    I just have a problem with judgmental types and don't feel it's right to scathingly lambaste someone without giving them the benefit of the doubt. The OP was sincere, IMO,
    Really?

smason77:
    I also took the liberty of running (and analyzing) a few whois checks and nmap traces after my security program had repeatedly alerted me of new threats while using the WGT game client.. Peculiar, to say the least.

Working heavily with RFCs and core infrastructure in the past I felt obligated to provide some of the information I uncovered to federal authorities and Intelligence agencies. I hope this isn't what I think it is.

smason77:
     I'm not necessarily pointing any fingers. Yet at the same time I know a HUGE red flag when I see one and i'm wondering if it also has 5 yellow stars on it; and an ulterior motive.

The other thread from about a week ago that got erased was much worse.  He accused Lee and WGT ownership of being in collusion.  He also accused WGT of antitrust violations, if he even knows what those are.  He also attacked 2 reputable members who replied to him.  He ranted like a whackadoo for about an hour or 2.

So, now just because he apologizes, I'm supposed to believe that he's a swell dude and credible?  I don't think so.  He wasted no time after his ban was lifted before posting 2 threads, this time from a much different approach.  Instead of just straight attacking WGT he's trying to make himself see like a marter, thinking he might get more support that way.  Yet one thing still remains evident, he provides absolutely zero facts in his accusations, just WAGs (wild ass guesses).

My response to him is the same as it was before.  I'll try to understand his point of view if he realizes that we're not all experts in the field of online espionage and if he's got some legit evidence then maybe he should connect the dots for the rest of us instead of wasting our time playing the WGT version of Clue.

So again 0014, connect the dots, or go back to the funny farm.

Perhaps banning him from posting would be more beneficial than allowing false truths to be perpetuated.

YankeeJim:
     At 6'3", 240 lbs and strong like bull, I say bring it on. LOL.......Give it your best shot.   :-D

Ok, so now you want to try to be clever and the best you can do is to come at me for a spelling error and say that your some big stud.  You just can't help yourself, can you?

I got news for you dude, I'm for real and don't hide on the internet.   Don't say you'll show up if you don't mean it, because I will show.  So if you really mean it, I'm your huckleberry.

• CaptainCouples
    135 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 11:10 AM

Can't we all just get along? please

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 11:42 AM

Let's get it on !!!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 12:16 PM

LOL, marioh. Keeping it light. Oak's been toking again and off on another rant. Definitely lost his cool but that's OK because he's no different than most. He just happened to make himself look a little ignorant with all the threats and name calling but he's just a kidder.

He researches stuff so you can't condemn a guy for thinking this makes him a judge. He has all the facts and smason will never be right again no matter how much he concedes. Maybe we should make him report to the local police and be branded for the rest of his life as a member of a national data base. 

You're OK, Oak, even if your literary skills are a bit lacking, you can't spell martyr and you lose your cool once in a while.

Oh, and by the way, Oak-it's the "neck" of the woods. I can see where the c and the k on the keyboard are right next to the x and the t. I forgive you.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Apr 6 2010 12:20 PM

Thread locked.  Please keep the discussion friendly and personal issues away from the forums.  You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

Thank You.

• PAGES
RSS