Forums

Help › Forums

Re: no replay available

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 4 2010 4:06 PM (2 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2010 2:52 PM

Has this ever happened to any of you? I hit a putt that was online but breaking at the end so I thought I had missed it and glanced away and heard a plunk as the ball fell in. I didn't see it fall. So I clicked on the menu to to replay the shot to see how it fell. The replay last shot was greyed out. I checked the scorecard and view replay was not on it either. I reported it at the time using the right click. But just wondered if any of you had had this happen to you?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2010 3:31 PM

Hey BTBS.... (shhh)..  what happened was that VEMmie and the beast ran up to drop your ball in the hole..  but, since we're not supposed to know they exist, WGT has had to erase the tapes.. You know, that whole 18 minute gap in the Watergate Tapes and all...

Or, you just be neuralyzed by the MIB... one of the two.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2010 4:06 PM

Snaike:

Hey BTBS.... (shhh)..  what happened was that VEMmie and the beast ran up to drop your ball in the hole..  but, since we're not supposed to know they exist, WGT has had to erase the tapes.. You know, that whole 18 minute gap in the Watergate Tapes and all...

Or, you just be neuralyzed by the MIB... one of the two.

Thanks for the laugh. 

RSS