Help › Forums

Re: I need some help, just became Master

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 30 2010 10:28 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 6:32 AM

Its already been screen printed and reported.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 6:39 AM

neildiamond11790:

Its already been screen printed and reported.

If you stop and think about it what can WGT do? Obviously close the account but why-just because the guy is an idiot and blabbed about it ? It doesn't look like he's violating the TOC if he only has one ID. Kinda like another poster that did the same thing a while ago after making a federal case out of refunds, got one along with a closed account, opened another one and continues to this day like nothing was wrong.

Frustrating, to say the least, that not a whole lot can be done about sandbagging and it's worse when it's flaunted. 

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 8:33 AM

the person

ghettocop1:

Perhaps you will take the advice of the guy that posted on your wall......open a duplicate account and sandbag at pro.  Nice friends you got there.

The person on the wall stated above has clearly admitted to something that is against the rules.  Something should be done about that!

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 10:28 AM

I can surmise with almost 100% certainty that the OP is now working His/Her way through the hack ranks right now.  You could tell by the tone of the original post that she was looking for a way to get back to Pro.

Oh well, good for her.  I'm sure she'll post the same avatar photo and have 25 drivers and 5 dozen sleeves of balls from the chickenhawks by the end of business today.

• PAGES
RSS