Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tour Pro looking for a low average CC

Sat, May 5 2012 10:55 AM (6 replies)
  • imstr8niggy
    1 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 1:08 PM

I am looking for a good country club with a group of solid players. My current stroke average is 66.96. I just got back into the game a week or so ago after a pretty long break. If anyone has any ideas I am down for almost anything. Thanks.

-Andrew

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 1:11 PM

Message Maxwere at East Coast CC.  I think you will be very impressed!  Tourneys, events, webpage, etc, etc, etc

• EchoOneZero
    533 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 1:32 PM

imstr8niggy:

I am looking for a good country club with a group of solid players. My current stroke average is 66.96. I just got back into the game a week or so ago after a pretty long break. If anyone has any ideas I am down for almost anything. Thanks.

-Andrew

Pm in your inbox thanks and good luck...

Echo

• EagleEyes1
    480 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 2:08 PM

The British Columbia Selects are looking for active players. We have tournaments of various formats, including CC vs CC tournaments. We also have a website and chat room. You can request membership here:

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/98308.aspx

• supranoz
    310 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 2:12 PM

Try AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE we are a good bunch and play most nights well every night with players and friends all over the world.

• club578
    562 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 2:35 PM

try my cc cheers

• EJBot
    300 Posts
    Sat, May 5 2012 10:55 AM

imstr8niggy

If you are still looking - give GLAMOUFLAGE FAIRPLAY GC a try - really nice bunch of players.

EJBot

The GLAMOUFLAGE FAIRPLAY GC membership rules (w.e.f. 1st April 2012)

• in order to maintain club membership, a member has to score at least 20 points per calendar month (members who join during the month will be exempt from this rule)
    • 1 point per club tournament played, whether it is closest to the hole / 18 hole / 9 hole and irrespective of whether it is a paid or free tournament
    • an additional 15 points for a win, 9 for 2nd, 8 for 3rd down to 1 for 10th
    • comparison of level at the beginning of the month vs level at the end of the month - 1 point per level improved
    • 10 points for each tier improvement
    • if a member quits, his points will default to ZERO
    • members are free to host their own tournaments, however, members are requested to host no more than 2 tournaments a week (in any format)

Club standings will be published at the end of each month.

The top 3 players of each month will be automatically entered into the GLAMOUFLAGE CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP, to be hosted in January of each calendar year.  Format tbc.

RSS