Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Putting meter

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 29 2010 5:33 AM (3 replies)
  • 4nsic
    1 Posts
    Fri, Mar 26 2010 12:55 PM

I find the putting metter too sensitive and not at all forgiving.  I play the game in amater mode and it does not give me a chance to improve.  you have to hit the putting mark right on it to put straight in this lesser mode. perhaps there should be a slot which will allow for some forgivness in the lesser mode and as you improve within the game make it less forgiving. 

It is frustrating an often make me quit the game when I end up on the green in regulation and en up with double boogy because I often make 3 or 4 put.

My 2 sense!

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2010 11:52 AM

Hi 4nsic,

The Starter (default) putter offers very minimal forgiveness and precision.  We offer a few different types of putter upgrades in the Pro Shop, all of which offer at least twice the amount of forgiveness and much more precision.  It definitely helps to have an improved putter in your arsenal.

Good Luck =)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, Mar 27 2010 7:06 PM

And because he won't mention it, I will...

There is a FANTASTIC putting guide here, written by WGTNiv's evil twin brother Nivlac.

Guaranteed to knock strokes off your game if you put this advice to work for you.

Peace

1,644 Posts
    Mon, Mar 29 2010 5:33 AM

IDK Snake... that WGTNiv character looks a shade darker than his brother..... maybe it's the stubble...

RSS