Help › Forums

WGT Weekly News 9th March

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 12 2012 8:18 AM (23 replies)
  • TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 10:33 PM

Epic stuff

I just think.... maybe the forums would be more fun if everyone complained in one forum?

Then I would know where NOT to go!!!!

Oh, and Lizzie needs a forum all to herself... simply to ponder the harder questions of life... Like, was it green eggs and ham? Or was was the ham and eggs on the green?

SM, nice to see you, how did that HALO drop go?

I see Mio is back, :D

But it seems Yancy never made it?

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 5:41 AM

TrufflIE:
    I see Mio is back, :D

Am I?  Did I go somewhere?  When you get past 20 the memory doesn't work so well.  And yesterday I reached 21... again.

And totally agree with the other two things; a forum for complainers so that I know where to steer clear from, and then the other forum, which we can simply call "Lizzie's Place", where one can come and relax and have a laugh.  Obviously there are one or two non-believers who would have an insta-ban.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 7:05 AM

StrangeMagic:

Fantastic Mio !!

I will take liberties and repost one from the long ago times...

United States
    957 Posts
    02-05-2011 7:04 AM
    MioKontic:

Top Secret- Eyes Only dialogue from the CMCC Tac Team deep underground Mt. Pants Flapper in the Cascades:

StrangeMagic callsign "GasBag": Alright boyz, we have intel intercepted using the integrated assist USB Dongle device that "Mio" callsign "Looney" has been abducted by WGT's goon squad and needs our help. Mio is on an unihabited Island off the coast of Scotland in the northern Hebrides chain.

CanineSupervisor callsign "Dog Breath" is Tm Leader and insertion will be by night HALO drop (High Altitude Low Opening) Gsoup callsign "Sap" is assigned "Point" and will arrive early using the HANO drop technique (High Altitude No Opening) method.

Time hack on my mark.....check...check

Long gun will be YancyCan callsign "Yippy" with experimental frozen Haggis rounds, Yancy will be using a tripod for stability due to his "Yips". His spotter is  Renniw52 callsign "FourEyes" and they both will wear seaweed ghillie suits.

OP (Observation Post) for recon will be handled by RobNE callsign "Limey" atop a palm tree wearing a coconut hat.

This is a DIET (Deep Infiltration and Extraction Team) mission, bring "fart sacks" (sleeping bags), MRE's (slim jim's, twinkies, jack daniels)

Weapons free, fire for effect. Slice the pie.

Egress O-Dark Thirty.

Mount up Boyz !!

Classic stuff SM,  thanks , since I wasn't here the first go-round.

Doc

• dfDurbs
    1,061 Posts
    Mon, Mar 12 2012 8:18 AM

gsoup:

LMAO, good job MIo

i thought i was the only one that did that on the 14th at St A

Spot on...you're not alone...currently hacking my  way around in Legend world..what a strange and frightening place it is...new gravitational and air density enviroments with inverse curves

RSS