Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Weekly News 9th March

rated by 0 users
Mon, Mar 12 2012 8:18 AM (23 replies)
  • BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Fri, Mar 9 2012 7:38 PM

Thats good   matey .hope theres more too come. ty. :O)

• Yappy22
    733 Posts
    Fri, Mar 9 2012 7:50 PM

Thanks Mio for making the forums fun again................LOL!!

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2012 6:29 AM

HANDBOOK:

Quite good that. But try this,click on the link

Mailpay???  Not a clue what that's about, and not sure I want to know either.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2012 2:24 PM

Fantastic Mio !!

I will take liberties and repost one from the long ago times...

United States
    957 Posts
    02-05-2011 7:04 AM
    MioKontic:

Top Secret- Eyes Only dialogue from the CMCC Tac Team deep underground Mt. Pants Flapper in the Cascades:

StrangeMagic callsign "GasBag": Alright boyz, we have intel intercepted using the integrated assist USB Dongle device that "Mio" callsign "Looney" has been abducted by WGT's goon squad and needs our help. Mio is on an unihabited Island off the coast of Scotland in the northern Hebrides chain.

CanineSupervisor callsign "Dog Breath" is Tm Leader and insertion will be by night HALO drop (High Altitude Low Opening) Gsoup callsign "Sap" is assigned "Point" and will arrive early using the HANO drop technique (High Altitude No Opening) method.

Time hack on my mark.....check...check

Long gun will be YancyCan callsign "Yippy" with experimental frozen Haggis rounds, Yancy will be using a tripod for stability due to his "Yips". His spotter is  Renniw52 callsign "FourEyes" and they both will wear seaweed ghillie suits.

OP (Observation Post) for recon will be handled by RobNE callsign "Limey" atop a palm tree wearing a coconut hat.

This is a DIET (Deep Infiltration and Extraction Team) mission, bring "fart sacks" (sleeping bags), MRE's (slim jim's, twinkies, jack daniels)

Weapons free, fire for effect. Slice the pie.

Egress O-Dark Thirty.

Mount up Boyz !!

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2012 2:59 PM

Oh wow SM!  That don't half bring back memories.  And with regards Wilson... one of the best films ever!  (For those who don't know, the film was Castaway starring Tom Hanks and his only companion for those few years he was on the remote desert island was a volleyball he named Wilson... after it's make).

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sat, Mar 10 2012 5:07 PM

All very well and good Mio, but if I do not rate ( as per contract ) at least 56% of given airtime, then I shall not squeak a pip. Also my dressing suite was lacking the red football boot sports mixture and the blue smarties that Lambert took such great pains to liberate from Doreens shoppe on the green while I kept her busy chatting about those dodgy Ice Poles she sold me.

Furthermore Paypal informs me that last months renumeration was short by two groats and a birds wing. I needed that wing to finish off the thorax on a splendid killing machine Gold ribbed hares ear nymph I have been working on. Now I have a partially bald dog and thats not my fault.

Lizzie xx

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 12:25 AM

LizzieRossetti:

All very well and good Mio, but if I do not rate ( as per contract ) at least 56% of given airtime, then I shall not squeak a pip. Also my dressing suite was lacking the red football boot sports mixture and the blue smarties that Lambert took such great pains to liberate from Doreens shoppe on the green while I kept her busy chatting about those dodgy Ice Poles she sold me.

Furthermore Paypal informs me that last months renumeration was short by two groats and a birds wing. I needed that wing to finish off the thorax on a splendid killing machine Gold ribbed hares ear nymph I have been working on. Now I have a partially bald dog and thats not my fault.

Lizzie xx

This brings up soooooooooo many questions.

Time for breakfast; bacon, two fried (double-yolk) eggs, homemade bread.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 4:49 PM

It is so nice to see some fun back in the forums ,,  Job well done !

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 7:34 PM

Hey Mio, how about 2 over easy with butter-milk biscuits with sausage gravy. With a side of SM's beans.  

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sun, Mar 11 2012 8:56 PM

Anybody mention breakfast....lol.  Two pieces of toast with a bit of Marg and a dash of Vegemite, An Egg(sunnyside) on both with the yolk slightly running. Bacon (not too well done), a couple of fried Tomato's, A couple of Sausages and to top it off... A slight shake of  Black Ground Pepper and a little bit of Tomato sauce on the Eggs..... Yummmy

Edit... forgot to mention the can of Jim Beam... mmmm

RSS