Forums

Help › Forums

Release Notes 3/29

Fri, Apr 7 2023 8:41 PM (50 replies)
  • UpWindSlicer
    112 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2023 11:34 AM

Hello.

Regarding the inactive clubs, some players seek refuge in those types of clubs where they can have the club’s benefits yet play at their own leisure. 

But the inactive clubs are where I search for new members. I am finding active players from inactive clubs dating all the way back in 2011.

But I do agree that all the dead player accounts should be wiped clean. 

• DAputts
    1,789 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2023 10:16 PM

pdb1:
    Receive benefits in the way of shot and putter pal

you get that even from a "dead club"

• bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Apr 6 2023 10:41 AM

There is one reason I see , why some join a dead club . Not including those who do it when they don’t really have any knowledge. It for those where the owner has allowed all members to play in the clash with super passes enabled. This means someone who has either played before and knows what they are doing , wants to play clash rounds without paying for passes. Or those players who have stumbled on an ownerless club , and finds they are able to play clash rounds using super passes. 
    Other than this , I can’t see why someone would join either . However if someone is playing they are worth an approach by those clubs who want an active member. 

• bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Apr 7 2023 11:15 AM

There are an enormous number of clubs of level 7,8,9, 10 even , that are dead or practically dead. My club gets drawn against quite a few every clash , and there may be one player who plays , uses a super pass , maybe they enjoy that aspect , certainly many in a more active club wouldn’t get a look in with a super pass. It’s perhaps surprising how well they may do on their own . Each to their own .

• bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Fri, Apr 7 2023 11:15 AM

There are an enormous number of clubs of level 7,8,9, 10 even , that are dead or practically dead. My club gets drawn against quite a few every clash , and there may be one player who plays , uses a super pass , maybe they enjoy that aspect , certainly many in a more active club wouldn’t get a look in with a super pass. It’s perhaps surprising how well they may do on their own . Each to their own .

• AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Fri, Apr 7 2023 6:46 PM

Another reason some stay in dead clubs is for the putter pal and shot pal where there is no owner to boot them out after complaints they lock up games or quit incessantly or waste time in coin rooms just to irk people.

Have run across this type, unfortunately.  

RSS