Forums

Help › Forums

Release Notes 3/29

Fri, Apr 7 2023 8:41 PM (50 replies)
  • FuturaUK
    1,369 Posts
    Mon, Apr 3 2023 9:45 AM

I do believe this is what you can see all over WGT Courses currently Sue   lol 

• JDGHOST
    6,793 Posts
    Mon, Apr 3 2023 6:15 PM

sueomeara:
    I own a club and set all my tournaments this morning 7.45 am GMT there is nothing saying about pick when I want them to start. They all have starts in 8 hours an I have no way of changing it. You say we won't get the updates now until next week but obviously some of it is there !!!!.
    I also own a club and have been setting up CC Tourneys for years (Oh hey Sue how are you, how rude of me ) 
    Ok and my question is or confusion is ....The tourneys I set up Always have started right away? Meaning, if I set up a 3 round tourney with 48 hour rounds at 12:30 pm PST, the clocks starts counting immediately?  That tourney ends 12:31 pm PST exactly 6 days or 144 hours later?
    Of course "Brackets" are or were diff ....They didn't start the clock until it was full.
          Therein lies my confusion I've never had a CC tourney start  8 hours after set up or 4 or any other time other than the moment I created it .....
    🤔 Thinking Face Emoji — Meaning, Copy & Paste
    Also a few members have asked about apparel ON tourneys but like others have stated ....I see no change 😉
  • craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2023 1:04 PM

When i set up cc tournaments the title always reverts back to the name of my cc so nobody knows the course or details .

How do i fix this please .

• pedromcilroy
    15 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2023 1:56 PM

ditto here, the new ball selection is POOR and as mentioned more costly.............. come on WGT get it together, why raise prices?????????

• mikeg0506
    1,470 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2023 9:43 PM

I'd like to know the answer to this too.

• Kittykat2017
    516 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2023 2:58 AM
    This post has been deleted.
  • jumanjaydazed
    7 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2023 5:42 AM

pedromcilroy:

ditto here, the new ball selection is POOR and as mentioned more costly.............. come on WGT get it together, why raise prices?????????

Raising prices to pay for future game optimization and better servers.....lol

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2023 9:47 AM

Hey everyone, 

So I'm seeing some complaints regarding this:

WGTNico:
    Choice to start tournament immediately or at midnight (with a convenient timer to show when that is)

So I want to better explain the "why" of this decision to add it to the game. 

The ability to schedule tournaments ahead of time was actually suggestion in various areas

1. Forums
    2. Discord
    3. That Country Club doc I did last year

The suggestion often came under as "let us schedule date and time" which if we did it that way would end up there being far too many buttons and toggles. So we simplified it to a single button press that would post the tournament at midnight that night. We're already looking to improve upon this and we're expecting in the next update that will allow users see the tournament as "Starting Soon" in game.

Making tournament creation on the website and in game(which is now all live and working as of yesterday) more seamless with an improved UI is always a great thing to add to any game. We'll also be cleaning up the few very very small and minor bugs that have been discovered in the next update as well. 

This is just a continuation of our Country Club Project and there will be more additions/improvements coming in future updates in this area as we work on that as well as adding the final 2 multiplayer modes to mobile/tablet. Skins will be coming first (within the next update or two) and then we'll begin work on Alt-shot

• callaghan159
    6,225 Posts
    Wed, Apr 5 2023 10:14 AM

jumanjaydazed:
    better servers.

this they need real bad...not going to happen though

RSS