Forums

Help › Forums

Release Notes 3/29

Fri, Apr 7 2023 8:41 PM (50 replies)
  • WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2023 9:50 AM

MarchieB:
    Nico it seems (at least on my iPhone) that ALL the sponsored balls have disappeared. Was this a glitch? 

no, all sponsored balls are being removed from the game. Most of them were removed in the previous downtime and we got rid of the rest of them last night (I was not given the heads up on this).

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2023 10:04 AM

WGTNico:
    MarchieB:
    Nico it seems (at least on my iPhone) that ALL the sponsored balls have disappeared. Was this a glitch? 

no, all sponsored balls are being removed from the game. Most of them were removed in the previous downtime and we got rid of the rest of them last night (I was not given the heads up on this).

Well please be sure to thank you’re WGT superiors for me! 🤬

Now I know how Brett Hart felt!! 😜

Edit: I was able to find an equivalent ball from what remains with the same specs but with a small (25cr) cost increase 😕

• bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2023 11:05 AM

Hi Nico , any news on the non showing of tee markers when making country club tournaments on mobile ? 

• hardwick1
    742 Posts
    Wed, Mar 29 2023 1:10 PM

I guess that this one, which I have been reporting since the end of flash did not make the cut again?

Please address the issue where players are locked out of the chat box. You can see the number of lines of chat that you have missed in a shadowed box but you can't click the box to get back into chat until you play your next shot.

Rather annoying and has been going on since the end of flash.

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Thu, Mar 30 2023 1:09 PM

bossbird:

Hi Nico , any news on the non showing of tee markers when making country club tournaments on mobile ? 

I'm hoping that one gets fixed in the next client update which should be coming next week. That one has all the tournament changes 

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Thu, Mar 30 2023 1:13 PM

hardwick1:
    I guess that this one, which I have been reporting since the end of flash did not make the cut again?

That one we're expecting to be looking into when we begin working on atl-shot for mobile

• bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Mar 30 2023 1:23 PM

WGTNico:

bossbird:

I'm hoping that one gets fixed in the next client update which should be coming next week. That one has all the tournament changes 

Thanks Nico

• okiechuck
    6,484 Posts
    Thu, Mar 30 2023 5:41 PM

WGTNico:

Country Club Tournament Creation

• Cleaner UI with new features to improve CC tournament creation experience
    • Choice to start tournament immediately or at midnight (with a convenient timer to show when that is)
    • Create CC tournaments with apparel bonus!

Why is this there. When I set up a tournament it is because one has completed. I allow for three tournaments per member at one time. As soon as one completes they can post another. Also, I'm old school and set up my tournaments on the Web site. There is no place to say when the tourney starts and no option for apparel bonus. If your gonna have this unnecessary options, please put them on the Web site as well.

Cheers

• okiechuck
    6,484 Posts
    Thu, Mar 30 2023 5:59 PM

The more I think about it, the more disgusted I get. Why are you fixing something that is not broken. Setting up club tournaments is about as simple as it gets then you throw in time lines and apparel options. And then you do not show these on the website. Why do we have the Website anyway. Most players go directly to the App to play their games. They do not go to the Website to see their profile pages any more. They miss messages, invites to special tourneys, and a lot of other information on the Club Forums. Can't all this stuff be put on the App page? I am really disgusted with all this fixing stuff that isn't broken. Now I am speaking from a PC player's view point. I do not know about mobile players. Please see if you can get this straightened out.

Cheers

• okiechuck
    6,484 Posts
    Thu, Mar 30 2023 10:41 PM

What good are the timers? I set up a tourney this morning and it gives me "starts in 11 hrs". Then I set one up this afternoon and it says "starts in 9 hrs".  But these times do not move or count down. I do not understand the need for this option and why is is not adjustable on the website.

Cheers

RSS