Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Nico Q&A - 1/27

Mon, May 8 2023 12:31 PM (236 replies)
  • WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2023 12:58 PM

Hey everyone, 

Do you have any WGT related questions, feedback, or suggestions you want answered? Well now's your chance. This Friday I will be answering your WGT questions to the best of my ability here in the forums!

You have until this Thursday 1/26 until around 4pm PT to post your questions in this thread. I will lock the thread at that time and will be answering them throughout the day on Friday. I will do my best in answering all the questions to the best of my ability. 

Rules:

1. Please keep all your questions in one post.
    2. You can ask more than one question, but please be reasonable with the amount asked.
    3. Please be respectful and stay within the posting guidelines.
    4. Keep all questions related to WGT.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2023 3:15 PM

Hello Sir,

Thank you for this opportunity. Tonight I will be celebrating my 3000th consecutive day played. I'm an executive chef at an 18 hole country club in central NY State. I play every night with two best friends made on WGT while shooting the breeze on this crazy world we live in on Skype. One is retired from law enforcement in Tennessee with his CDP in the 2500's, the other is a mail carrier in Australia nearing 1500 CDP. Quite the trio we are eh?  lol

Two questions for you, actually wishes from us, I suppose. . We play stroke play rounds every night. We have never played a coin game or used apparel effects and have no desire to. We are all in the same country club.

1. Has there ever been the thought or idea of making it possible for us to play country club tournaments together? Instead of playing a F9, B9 or full 18 of one of the courses here?

It would be huge in breaking up the monotony that has slowly crept in, and it would be a great boost to country club participation. Those are a couple of big pro's, I'm sure there are some cons as well. One being that it would not be legit to play credits involved tournaments. Your thoughts?

2. Will there ever be an updated version of the Best of Famous and the Best of Hardest courses? Quite a few years ago the BOP 3's, 4's and 5's were updated by country clubs that actually won that opportunity to update them themselves by finishing high in a Clash.

But Famous and Hardest have been the same forever, and you have a lot of great new courses since they were created very early on. It could be like adding two new courses to the game without much ado. I could do it myself in a matter of minutes with a course builder, but then my buds and I would not be able to play them together as they would be CC tournaments. Your thoughts?

Thanks Nico!

• sesky
    3,287 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2023 3:44 PM

1. Why can't members of the same club play together in club tournaments?

2. Any new benefits coming for Country Clubs that have gone past Level 20? Been "More to      Come" posted under benefits for a very long time.

3. Any new products going to be available for players past Level 103? Hard to imagine not        having any new equipment available between Levels 103 and 200.

Thanks Nico

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2023 9:16 PM

WGTNico:

Hey everyone, 

Do you have any WGT related questions, feedback, or suggestions you want answered? Well now's your chance. This Friday I will be answering your WGT questions to the best of my ability here in the forums!

You have until this Thursday 1/26 until around 4pm PT to post your questions in this thread. I will lock the thread at that time and will be answering them throughout the day on Friday. I will do my best in answering all the questions to the best of my ability. 

Rules:

1. Please keep all your questions in one post.
    2. You can ask more than one question, but please be reasonable with the amount asked.
    3. Please be respectful and stay within the posting guidelines.
    4. Keep all questions related to WGT.

Hi, yes.

I’m approaching Level 102 and want to buy the driver at that level. Are there any updates as regards to that that could affect my decision, whether to buy as soon as possible, delay or just not bother yet?

As much info as you can be bothered on this would be welcome. 

Thanks Nico. Appreciate this opportunity. Good timing.

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2023 9:29 PM

I'd like to know if you guys are still actively working on fixing the Showdown Bogey Glitch that's been happening to people for OVER 3 YEARS... or have your developers and engineers given up up on trying to fix it?

I did notice that you don't have it listed in your Bug Log on Discord, even though players continue to report it every Showdown.

• sueomeara
    2,913 Posts
    Mon, Jan 23 2023 11:15 PM

Hi Nico,

Could you please tell me how many ranked games I have to play until my scores stop going up and down. I turned to Tour Legend in April 2022 and am still going up and down 9 months later.

I play about 100 games a month with friends an in club tournaments, I own THE WOLF PACK COUNTRY CLUB and have done since September 2013 and have well over 2000 + continuous days on here.

To say it's disheartening would be putting it mildly.

All I want to do is to start working my way to being a Champion, but at this rate I don't think I'll ever get there.

Sue

• mingos01
    3,365 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2023 12:10 AM

Hello Nico... tks for this thread

1. Why can t i send shirts...outfits...etc as a gift to a friend?, only balls (and not cheap balls)

2. Will we have a new course per year?

Tks in advance

Luis

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2023 12:31 AM

SamSpayed:

I'd like to know if you guys are still actively working on fixing the Showdown Bogey Glitch that's been happening to people for OVER 3 YEARS... or have your developers and engineers given up up on trying to fix it?

I did notice that you don't have it listed in your Bug Log on Discord, even though players continue to report it every Showdown.

+∞

My suggestion to you WGT is very simple :

Stop adding new useless things. Fix all existing bugs and glitches before the game becomes irreparable. From the showdown to the tiny CDP/Spinner timer, it's hard not to find something that isn't broken in your game!

I really appreciate your sincere efforts of doing this Nico, but what's the use if our voices keep on falling on deaf ears? It's been years and years already. No wonder a veteran here always says "Hope is futile". 😕

La stabilité avant la nouveauté! Stability over Novelty, guys!

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2023 1:20 AM

Hi Nico I have a couple of questions please 

1. when will mobile players be able to play alt shot and foursomes 

2. is there a chance you could put turf wars into leagues , so matchups are more evenly matched . If this isnt possible can you consider allowing forfeits, so a club that knows it can’t compete with a more powerful club , can forfeit it , in order to start to work towards triggering the next one , rather than sitting twiddling thumbs for 24 hours while watching the opposition building up millions or billions in coins . 

thank you  

• GreenLaser
    175 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2023 1:46 AM

Any plans for a high level 64° Callaway wedge to match the other high level Callaway wedges?

Any plans for a low forgiveness, high precision, high balance, high meter putter for those of us who putt off-ding? Something like the L98 Scotty Cameron but with 1.0 or 1.5 forgiveness would be nice.

RSS