Fri, Apr 7 2023 11:02 AM (33 replies)
  • Kittykat2017
    521 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2022 4:58 AM
    This post has been deleted.
  • Wolin1991
    12 Posts
    Thu, Nov 10 2022 12:55 PM

I have no offers since in brain replace peanut labs....i live in europe. Any reasons? 

• Gashmaster1
    42 Posts
    Tue, Apr 4 2023 8:01 AM

My latest issue with inBrain surveys. I finally reached the Survey Champion ranking reward after completing all the criteria. This ranking pays 150 credits for doing so.

On the inBrain survey page it shows that I was awarded the 150 credits.
    The issue is that my WGT account was NOT credited for it.

So I opened a Help case with WGT. And they told me that they have no way to open a case with inBrain to resolve, and that it wa up to me to do so. Problem ins the inBrain website is for Clients ONLY, and not for WGT players. So I cam to a dead end and WGT says they aren't going to do anything about it.

So why would WGT bring on a company that they cannot resolve issues with on behalf of their users...I just don't get it?

Any one have any ideas on how I should proceed...but I think the answer is...too bad so sad...

• MikeSaxon
    177 Posts
    Fri, Apr 7 2023 11:02 AM

The in-Brain survey system is rubbish. As you say we cannot contact them when we get ripped off, ie: completing a survey to then be met with "oops, something went wrong". At least we could contact Peanut Labs who would at least give a reply and sometimes release the credits.

Why on earth the WGT has sanctioned them is beyond me, especially when they have had so many complaints - or maybe the money they receive is more important than us dumb members.

RSS