Forums

Help › Forums

Peanut Labs Surveys being replaced with InBrain

Fri, Apr 7 2023 11:02 AM (33 replies)
  • HB1717
    303 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2022 2:46 PM

New surveys aren't working on my PC, clicked on start surveys then accept cookies in bottom left corner,opens another page and I don't see where it starts  the survey . Help

• Wolin1991
    12 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2022 2:39 AM

I have text "we don't have surveys available in your area' :-( 

Is it only for North America users? 

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2022 5:03 AM

They worked for me on my PC. They replaced Peanut Labs ,many months ago on Apple Iphones, Just checked and Peanut labs is still the survey provider  on Android. Will they be replaced the next time Android updates?

• Cel7
    107 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2022 6:03 AM

Same here, the initial 15 didnt give me my 15 credits...but after that, the others worked.

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Thu, Oct 27 2022 8:47 AM

yes, they only told us it was going to be changed for PC a bit ago but basically 2 days before downtime that changed and wasn't enough time for us to make the change

borntobesting:

They worked for me on my PC. They replaced Peanut Labs ,many months ago on Apple Iphones, Just checked and Peanut labs is still the survey provider  on Android. Will they be replaced the next time Android updates?

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Mon, Oct 31 2022 3:43 AM

bossbird:

In reality if you hadn’t been banned for no reason the surveys on WGT paid out much more than the inbrain surveys on the app. Believe me until I was banned for no reason about six weeks ago I had a lot of experience of doing both . There has never been a comparable payout. So this seems to me another hit on those players that survive on free credits , you are reducing the places that these can be earnt . Shame !

That’s worrying as I’m one those players surviving on ‘free credits’. 

Disclosure, I spent $12.99 in total* starting in October 2020.

*When you make a payment, you get access to extras, including a 3 pack of Callaway Hex balls, which was welcome and the deal I got was for a pack of 3 high end balls and a 40%xp bottle for 3 days, which due to me trying to get to 102, the highest level in terms of equipment, was equally welcome.

The balls were for a Showdown in which I’d played 2, come 50th and 25th, with worse balls, so I thought it was worth seeing what I could do with high end balls.

Well, very good, that is until the internet going down on the 16th green thus getting bogey, bogey, bogey finish, finishing 21st- actually joint 12-15ish but with the worse ‘countback’.

I had an easy putt for birdie on 16th, 17 was a short par 5 and 18 was also a Birdie opportunity, so minus the 3 bogeys, a birdie on 16th, birdie 17th and par at worse 18th, would’ve tied I think, or come 3rd at worse. But birdie, eagle birdie would have won easily. Birdie birdie birdie would have got it done, -3 for the last 3…6 shots better off than I was allocated.

That was the third and final Showdown I have so far played,in March 2021. 

• garygun
    80 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 9:38 AM

I have not been able to access surveys lately either. I enabled 3rd party cookies but no help. From the forum postings I would guess there is a problem with their software.

• garygun
    80 Posts
    Tue, Nov 1 2022 9:53 AM

Also  if you click on "15 credit" get started button ... the page that loads shows this link https://www.inbrain.ai/privacy which is a dead link. Not a good sign. If you go to the bottom of  their homepage (https://www.inbrain.ai/) and click Privacy Policy ...3rd paragraph under Terms and Conditions states: Surveys administered by third parties and the data collected in connection therewith are not subject to this Privacy Policy. ????

• springfield999
    9 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2022 3:18 AM

As of today 2nd Nov, surveys are not available. I wrote to WGT 28th Oct and they responded saying there appear to be problems which they are looking into.

I hope they get this sorted quickly because my WGT balance is rapidly dwindling, especially since they seem to have upped the wind and given me lots of holes over water! Hence, yet another lost ball or 5!

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Wed, Nov 2 2022 5:28 AM

ive earned almost 1200 creds since the switch thanks WGT for ditching peanut labs

RSS