Help › Forums

Peanut Labs Surveys being replaced with InBrain

Fri, Apr 7 2023 11:02 AM (33 replies)
  • WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2022 9:11 AM

Hey everyone,

In the next downtime at the end of this month,

Peanut Lab surveys on the WGT website will be replaced with InBrain surveys.

There shouldn't be much of a change with surveys as they are both owned by the same company.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,504 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2022 9:24 AM

WGTNico:
    There shouldn't be much of a change with surveys as they are both owned by the same company.

Which means I'll still be permanently suspended from their surveys. LMAO 🤣

Thanks for the heads up though, Nico. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2022 10:17 AM

In reality if you hadn’t been banned for no reason the surveys on WGT paid out much more than the inbrain surveys on the app. Believe me until I was banned for no reason about six weeks ago I had a lot of experience of doing both . There has never been a comparable payout. So this seems to me another hit on those players that survive on free credits , you are reducing the places that these can be earnt . Shame !

• Hilltopbuck
    261 Posts
    Fri, Oct 14 2022 1:27 PM

Yea, what he said. 

• Cel7
    107 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2022 3:23 AM

i was permanently banned awhile ago, and therefore stayed away from WGT since i was banned.  I checked in this morning just to see and lo and behold, i was able to do surveys.  So anyone who has not been banned, do a doublecheck...ya never know.  I will play this game as long as i am not banned, but the minute they ban me, that will be the minute i tell them to go fk themselves.  I dont mind rules, and i can follow rules...what i cant tolerate is getting banned with no explanation whatsoever....thats just not right

• sesky
    3,291 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2022 4:48 AM

If there was so many problems with players being banned from Peanuts Labs, why dance with the same partner just under a different corporate name. This will probably end up being another blown up mess.

• CaptRon48
    184 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2022 5:48 AM

It seems they have wiped the slate clean for all offenders like me and given us access again. Did one survey was usual pain but completed and got my credits, We will see how long it lasts before im accused of some ingregious error agan lol.

• Cel7
    107 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2022 8:50 AM

exactly....except i bet you werent accused of anything specific...just told that you viloated the code of conduct and are gone for life....id really like to know what i did to trigger it because i thought i had been obeying the rules....so i could easily repeat the same thing...seems the least they could do is tell me what i did so i know.

• sesky
    3,291 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2022 9:57 AM

Cel7:
    .id really like to know what i did to trigger it because i thought i had been obeying the rules....so i could easily repeat the same thing...seems the least they could do is tell me what i did so i know.

All I used to get was the boiler plate listing of wrongdoings. When I tried to get specifics out of Peanuts Labs, there was either no response or they would just send me the boiler plate reasons again

• billsmini10
    160 Posts
    Wed, Oct 26 2022 2:34 PM

I just took the beginning survey which says "Earn 15 Credits" It is just questions about age, location etc, but I never got my 15 credits for completing it. Then a page loads showing a dozen or so many surveys that you are qualified for, with each one showing differing amounts of credits available for each one. But, I didn't get the original 15 credits that the first page promised. Something is amiss here...

RSS