Help › Forums

Problems with the Clash

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 8 2022 2:18 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Nancy1959
    7,060 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 2:02 AM

Every time I have clicked on the Clash, I click on to "Play Game" and immediately get the message:

Error: Loading Issue

Name: CC.LeafPile_Flag.unity3d

Then I get the link to "Retry".  I click on that, and every time immediately get that error message again, over and over and over again.

I have to turn off my computer, restart it, and wait for 10-15 minutes before I can log onto the game again.  When I do, I have the option to forfeit my game or "Resume".

Is anyone else having this same issue?  It makes me want to stop trying to even participate in this Clash.

~Nancy

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 2:09 AM

There is another bug in the clash too . 
    It isn’t possible to see the awards , within each clash , ie longest putt, bunker saves , longest holes shot etc.  

edit  I deleted app and reloaded , and now awards are showing 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 2:35 AM

Nancy1959:

Every time I have clicked on the Clash, I click on to "Play Game" and immediately get the message:

Then I get the link to "Retry".  I click on that, and every time immediately get that error message again, over and over and over again.

I have to turn off my computer, restart it, and wait for 10-15 minutes before I can log onto the game again.  When I do, I have the option to forfeit my game or "Resume".

Is anyone else having this same issue?  It makes me want to stop trying to even participate in this Clash.

~Nancy

Nancy it looks like all of us are having the same problem except all I have to do it close the game and restart the launcher. I don't have to restart my computer. And there is no wait to log in, 

• Nancy1959
    7,060 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 2:42 AM

borntobesting:
    Nancy it looks like all of us are having the same problem except all I have to do it close the game and restart the launcher. I don't have to restart my computer. And there is no wait to log in, 

I am not able to close the game unless I turn off my computer and restart it.  It is my only option, and it is getting very annoying!

~Nancy

• AlaskanDame
    18,965 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 3:23 AM

I am okay on iPad.  Working fine with super pass.  I have not tried a regular pass yet,  (update: regular pass works okay on IPad)

Club members on PC report having to close app and “resume.”  Also they have to buy a regular pass to play even though they have regular passes available  already.

• AcidBreak
    14 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 3:24 AM

Nancy,

I am having the same problem too.

So I get Error message, retry, nothing. Over and over.

Restart app (desktop version), saved game loads, option to play with superpass or buy pass.

I have passes so don't need to buy any. But can't start game unless I buy one, which I don't want to do. 

Have deleted app and reinstalled but still no joy.

• Steve58300
    669 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 3:31 AM

Having the same issue on my end (PC).  Ether buy a pass or use superpass only option.  I did report it in the WGT Discord this morning.

• wags700
    1,752 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 3:43 AM

I have found if I click resume after closing the app I can play the clash round with standard tees and flags not the clash tees and flags. I was able to use a regular pass when I had 4 available but if I have 3 passes it shows me as having 0.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 4:51 AM

Nancy1959:

borntobesting:

I am not able to close the game unless I turn off my computer and restart it.  It is my only option, and it is getting very annoying!

~Nancy

Are you playing on full screen? I play on window and I can close the ap my clicking on the X. I play on window and maximize it through Task manager

• canoeduffer
    1 Posts
    Thu, Oct 13 2022 5:42 AM

I am getting the same error.  i have tried rebooting several times and reinstalled the program but still keep get stopped at the same error

• PAGES
RSS