Thu, Sep 7 2023 12:42 PM (201 replies)
  • dad19733
    164 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2022 1:59 PM

@DodgyPutter

All good buddy, I love the surveys along with videos

DodgyPutter:

dad19733:

I sent that before I found out it was an issue on the suppliers end lol. Another miscommunication that won't go out of control since I don't have to wait four hours to reply lol. 

I would try surveys in the mean time, you can earn hundreds of credits a day 

Ok :-) But no thanks on the surveys, they're worse than the ad's for me.

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 5:38 AM

Duphpherer:

The PC videos are working fine. Got 100 credits watching 25 vids. 

Phone vids are a waste of time currently. 

Hope they fix it soon, Papa needs new shoes! (22K worth of clubs in next 3 levels) 

Some of us don’t have PC , mobile vids or nothing for me , since I have for no reason been banned from taking surveys ! No explanation , and I do tell the truth !

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 5:57 AM

@bossbird 

Their policies on banning make no sense. It could simply be a case of them thinking you finished a survey faster than the they thought you should. That one happened to me. It's not enforced consistently, very unfair.

bossbird:

Duphpherer:

Hope they fix it soon, Papa needs new shoes! (22K worth of clubs in next 3 levels) 

Some of us don’t have PC , mobile vids or nothing for me , since I have for no reason been banned from taking surveys ! No explanation , and I do tell the truth !

• SamSpayed
    4,913 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 1:25 PM

Nico, the issue persists today.  The 2 credits are being paid approximately once every 4-6 videos watched.  

Can you give us an update on where WGT and your 3rd party vendor stand on resolving this?

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 1:57 PM

People on our side have been talking to Unity. They said it sounds like a known Unity problem. We're still awaiting on an ETA from them

SamSpayed:

Nico, the issue persists today.  The 2 credits are being paid approximately once every 4-6 videos watched.  

Can you give us an update on where WGT and your 3rd party vendor stand on resolving this?

• MioKontic
    4,601 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 2:08 PM

WGTNico:
    People on our side have been talking to Unity. They said it sounds like a known Unity problem.

I have a few questions:

1)  How long has this problem been in existence?
    2)  Did Unity release an update recently?
    3)  If it's a known problem, surely they have a workaround or a patch?

I find it rather a coincidence that this problem manifested itself following a WGT release, therefore pointing towards another WGT bug rather than anything to do with Unity.  And if it is indeed a known Unity problem, why did it just start happening last week, as i said, following a WGT update?

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 2:35 PM

1./2. No idea, I'm just the messenger and am not directly apart of the conversations with unity

3. They do not seem to have a workaround about the issue yet which is why we have been given no ETA yet.

Our release/update happened at the beginning of the month, so 20 days ago so it doesn't correlate with anything that we did and Unity has even said it's on there end and not something on our end.

MioKontic:

I find it rather a coincidence that this problem manifested itself following a WGT release, therefore pointing towards another WGT bug rather than anything to do with Unity.  And if it is indeed a known Unity problem, why did it just start happening last week, as i said, following a WGT update?

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,527 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 2:40 PM

WGTNico:
    and Unity has even said it's on there end and not something on our end.

So did they say anything about when this whole thing would be back in normal?

• Carrvet
    1,131 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 2:41 PM

Duphpherer:

The PC videos worked fine for me too this am but they are not a regular thing like the phone credits. After I did them this am there has not been any more available since so they do not reload on a regular basis

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Tue, Sep 20 2022 2:42 PM

@WGTNico

Thanks for the update, sadly, no matter the effort, there will be some suggest some kind of conspiracy 🤦. 

I appreciate all that you've done, again thank you sir 

Jamie

WGTNico:

1./2. No idea, I'm just the messenger and am not directly apart of the conversations with unity

3. They do not seem to have a workaround about the issue yet which is why we have been given no ETA yet.

Our release/update happened at the beginning of the month, so 20 days ago so it doesn't correlate with anything that we did and Unity has even said it's on there end and not something on our end.

MioKontic:

RSS