Forums

Help › Forums

Free credit videos stopped paying off

Thu, Sep 7 2023 12:42 PM (201 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 4:06 AM

Got my 150 this morning but it took me 3 times as long. Hope they fix it soon.

• Carrvet
    1,126 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 4:50 AM

I get credit for 1 out of every 8-10 I watch?

• OSUFrank
    115 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 5:43 AM

Sunday morning 8:40 a.m.  Eastern Time.  2 credits for every 4 videos watched.  Will take almost 3 hours to get the 150 credits at this rate.

• Dave33200
    2,932 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 9:36 AM

I got my 150 credits today also but like others have said, I only got credit for about 1 out of every 5 or so videos. 

Thank you Nico for looking into this issue. 

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Sun, Sep 18 2022 11:09 AM

dad19733:

@MioKontic 

Would you like some cheese with that whine? 

Lighten up, son.  Everyone is allowed to raise and discuss issues here.  There's no reason for you to come into the Forums insulting people.  

WGTNico:

we're currently looking into what's causing the issue. Sorry everyone for the lack of credits on videos for the time being 

Nico, the issue persists today.  I watched videos for about 45 minutes and only got credit for a couple of them.  Can you give us an update on where your team stands on fixing this?

• callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2022 4:43 AM

Not working for me today. Issue seems to be getting worse for myself everyday.

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2022 5:44 AM

I just hope that the video/ free credits is not a way of WGT doing away with it forever , in the hope that goals and achievements will take its place . If so , it will be the ruining of the game and a step too far. I am hoping this will not be the case , and look forward to some confirmation that this is just a temporary blip , perhaps with a free sleeve of balls given in compensation ! Living in hope ! 

• OSUFrank
    115 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2022 5:52 AM

Monday morning 8:48 a.m.  Eastern Time.  2 credits for every 17 videos watched.  Will take over 11 hours to get the 150 credits. Not wasting my time on this today.  Congratulations to the video advertisers.  They are getting a heck of a deal.  

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2022 8:46 AM

It's not something we're doing away with forever, it's an issue on the suppliers end which is why it has taken us longer to get things fixed. Really sorry about the delays/problems.

bossbird:

I just hope that the video/ free credits is not a way of WGT doing away with it forever , in the hope that goals and achievements will take its place . If so , it will be the ruining of the game and a step too far. I am hoping this will not be the case , and look forward to some confirmation that this is just a temporary blip , perhaps with a free sleeve of balls given in compensation ! Living in hope ! 

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Mon, Sep 19 2022 9:20 AM

@SamSpayed

I'm not your son, and people can voice their opinion without being rude. WGT is doing what they can, so maybe follow your own advice, and lighten up.

SamSpayed:

dad19733:

@MioKontic 

Would you like some cheese with that whine? 

Lighten up, son.  Everyone is allowed to raise and discuss issues here.  There's no reason for you to come into the Forums insulting people.  

WGTNico:

we're currently looking into what's causing the issue. Sorry everyone for the lack of credits on videos for the time being 

Nico, the issue persists today.  I watched videos for about 45 minutes and only got credit for a couple of them.  Can you give us an update on where your team stands on fixing this?

RSS