Forums

Help › Forums

Free credit videos stopped paying off

Thu, Sep 7 2023 12:42 PM (201 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 2:13 AM

I did get my 150+ this morning, I got 172. Was a little strange though. I use 3 devices to get through the 150 faster. 1 ios and 2 android devices which means I would get 6 credits at a time. This morning the videos would play, but sometimes I would get 2 credits, sometimes I would get 4 and sometimes 6 at a time. Very strange, never seen that before but then again anything happening with this game doesnt surprise me anymore. Cheers

• MioKontic
    4,600 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 10:28 AM

Dad - maybe you need to butt out!  We've been putting up with this crap long enough, it's time they got their act together!  If you are ok with the millions of bugs they introduce with every update, then fine, some of us are not!

• arnold1410
    117 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 11:35 AM

I am from India and do not get the free videos for credit. I have no option for free credits. 

Someone please help to sort this out.

Please find below the screenshot.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,515 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 11:59 AM

arnold1410:

I am from India and do not get the free videos for credit. I have no option for free credits. 

Someone please help to sort this out.

Please find below the screenshot.

Doesn't matter where you're from. The issue seems to be global.

And where's the screenshot?

• BogeyOne
    1,967 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 12:04 PM

I believe that the free credit videos are only assesseble on the mobile app for the game.

• duanep1957
    232 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 2:16 PM

I had the same problem.Watched a bunch of videos received 0 credits

• CaptRon48
    185 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 2:29 PM

No one knows what the "free credit video"system really is. Many opinions is all. There are free vids on PC though mobile ones seem more consistent from what I know. But there some on PC - right now for me but who knows might be gone tomorrow for days/weeks or months.

We must remember for wgt to make them available to us they need to make money off of them first. For example no company is going to pay WGT for their amerinanized adds to be shown to a non target demographic.Two running on PC now are US Navy and add about Michigan. You think they are going to be shown in foreign countrys? Thats just example most PC adds very similar. (I know WGT itself does not manage themselves done through third party)

Now that does not explain why certain people in US have on PC and others don't but probably a reason that people in the advertising world could explain

As far as mobile adds the few I saw were all gaming related certainly universally relevant. Thats my 2cents.

• sesky
    3,297 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 2:43 PM

Same here. Just sent this to WGT:

On Saturday 9/17 from about 5:15 to 5:30 pm EST watched approximately 15 videos for credit and received no credits.  Tried clearing the memory, did a cleaning of my cell phone with CC Cleaner, tried flipping the Goggle ads and went into the app manager to clear the cache and nothing worked. Should be receiving 30 credits. Please advise. Thanks

• BOZskills
    395 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 3:40 PM

I have the same issue. Watch vids but no credits. Sent a ticket to c/s got the usual completely clueless response. By the way wgt. ,if we don't get credits,we don't watch the vids. What are your sponsors going to say if no one is watching their ads?

• dad19733
    164 Posts
    Sat, Sep 17 2022 4:36 PM

@MioKontic 

Would you like some cheese with that whine? 😂

If it bugs you that much, that's always the uninstall button. 

MioKontic:

Dad - maybe you need to butt out!  We've been putting up with this crap long enough, it's time they got their act together!  If you are ok with the millions of bugs they introduce with every update, then fine, some of us are not!

RSS