Fri, Mar 31 2023 9:13 PM (258 replies)
  • Nancy1959
    7,077 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 2:35 PM

WGTChampion:

Nancy1959:

twinponds169:

WGTNico:
    Players that should be getting achievements didn't receive them even though they hit all the requirements

I went through them one by one during the day yesterday and got results as I should have, all good. This was before I saw / or read about, the Collect All button.

One of my nightly playing buds came on last night, (Farnarcler), and on the headset I explained all this stuff to him and told him the easy way was just hit the Collect All button. Boy, was I wrong and looking the fool. All it did was set every single achievement to zero, as if he was brand new to the game last night and had not played a game yet. Even on all the course awards where he would max out to the end and the 50 credits, nothing. Every button in his achievements was a Go button and took him to the game screen.

He is on PC and long time veteran tour champ, he should have ended up with around the same results as I got. He closed out the game and reopened, logging back in, but same thing there, just all Go buttons.

This is apparently what happened to me.  I am a PC only player.  I started by collecting a few awards one by one and it was taking forever.  I had hundreds of them to click.  So, I saw the "Collect All" button and clicked on that and then all of the rest just reset to zero, as if I had never achieved any of them or the awards that went with them.  For example, it showed almost zero ranked rounds (round and round award) when I had almost 78,000 ranked rounds.  As a result, almost every award I got that day amounted to next to nothing (certainly nothing of value to me, like credits).

~Nancy

Can you send a screenshot of your progress dropping to zero? 

Achievements can have multiple levels and fully completed achievements are removed from the screen. 

I can see in your profile in the game (click your profile photo, awards , career tab at the top) you have a TON of achievements. 

_CHAMPION 

Champion, there seem to be hundreds of them that re-set to zero with no awards given.  There is no way I can take the time to send screenshots of them all.  First, I am a non-tech-savvy 63-year-old woman, and second, that seems like it would take me so many hours (if not days or even weeks) to do.  Only a handful of my past achievements were reflected in the piddly achievement stuff that I got, and that is apparently the handful that I clicked on to get each reward individually (until I realized how long that was going to take, which is when I clicked on, "Collect All").

~Nancy

• BPeterson8256
    2,909 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 2:45 PM

POPPYPEUX:

el3n1:
    did you happen to click " collect all"  as that is starting to look like a common theme unless it is device / operating system related.

Yup

:(

I did not hit "collect all", and mine have not backfilled yet. Like they keep saying though, they are aware of the situation and it will eventually be resolved.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 2:49 PM

Nancy1959:

WGTChampion:

Nancy1959:

twinponds169:

WGTNico:
    Players that should be getting achievements didn't receive them even though they hit all the requirements

I went through them one by one during the day yesterday and got results as I should have, all good. This was before I saw / or read about, the Collect All button.

One of my nightly playing buds came on last night, (Farnarcler), and on the headset I explained all this stuff to him and told him the easy way was just hit the Collect All button. Boy, was I wrong and looking the fool. All it did was set every single achievement to zero, as if he was brand new to the game last night and had not played a game yet. Even on all the course awards where he would max out to the end and the 50 credits, nothing. Every button in his achievements was a Go button and took him to the game screen.

He is on PC and long time veteran tour champ, he should have ended up with around the same results as I got. He closed out the game and reopened, logging back in, but same thing there, just all Go buttons.

This is apparently what happened to me.  I am a PC only player.  I started by collecting a few awards one by one and it was taking forever.  I had hundreds of them to click.  So, I saw the "Collect All" button and clicked on that and then all of the rest just reset to zero, as if I had never achieved any of them or the awards that went with them.  For example, it showed almost zero ranked rounds (round and round award) when I had almost 78,000 ranked rounds.  As a result, almost every award I got that day amounted to next to nothing (certainly nothing of value to me, like credits).

~Nancy

Can you send a screenshot of your progress dropping to zero? 

Achievements can have multiple levels and fully completed achievements are removed from the screen. 

I can see in your profile in the game (click your profile photo, awards , career tab at the top) you have a TON of achievements. 

_CHAMPION 

Champion, there seem to be hundreds of them that re-set to zero with no awards given.  There is no way I can take the time to send screenshots of them all.  First, I am a non-tech-savvy 63-year-old woman, and second, that seems like it would take me so many hours (if not days or even weeks) to do.  Only a handful of my past achievements were reflected in the piddly achievement stuff that I got, and that is apparently the handful that I clicked on to get each reward individually (until I realized how long that was going to take, which is when I clicked on, "Collect All").

~Nancy

If I could just get one that showed examples it would be extremely helpful, or we can talk in PMs and maybe I can go into your account send you a new password? 

Also, check your transaction history. When I look at your account you have 7 pages of stuff you got from achievements. 

_CHAMPION

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 2:54 PM

i received my goals and achievements and got 1400 in creds  Thanks Wgt

• Gepetto1958
    4,229 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 3:09 PM

Nancy1959:
    This is apparently what happened to me.  I am a PC only player.  I started by collecting a few awards one by one and it was taking forever.  I had hundreds of them to click.  So, I saw the "Collect All" button and clicked on that and then all of the rest just reset to zero, as if I had never achieved any of them or the awards that went with them.

Same here and I'M NO tech

• Wouwsie
    32 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 3:26 PM

Yep.. same here. Clicked 'Collect all' and didn't get any of it and they all went to level 1

• papagrasutu
    2,465 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 3:45 PM

I have been playing for about 10 years and I got about 8 things to collect.  Some strange ones I have not received, like joining a country club.  I'm not worried about it but trying to be helpful.

• MoonGlobe
    22 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 3:59 PM

I now have 6 Hole in ones. Yet, never in my history have I hit one., 

• Nancy1959
    7,077 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 4:03 PM

WGTChampion:

If I could just get one that showed examples it would be extremely helpful, or we can talk in PMs and maybe I can go into your account send you a new password? 

Also, check your transaction history. When I look at your account you have 7 pages of stuff you got from achievements. 

_CHAMPION

Yes, I know I got some stuff from Achievements.  That was from what I clicked on individually for the awards until I realized that it was going to take forever.  Once I clicked on "Collect Everything", I didn't get anything else, and all of those achievements were reset to zero.

In any case, I don't want to take up space on this forum for this.  I sent you a PM, Champ.

Thanks,

Nancy

• MoonGlobe
    22 Posts
    Fri, Jul 29 2022 4:05 PM

What is the reason for not editing on the post? Was a QUOTE really needed?

Come on...

RSS