Forums

Help › Forums

help does not let me equip irons

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 3 2021 3:35 AM (8 replies)
  • Juanfran2104
    10 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2021 3:12 PM

It does not let me equip the irons, I had rented some irons and when they expired they have disappeared. It tells me error cannot be equipped. in editing equipment I have disappeared the iron section.

3cWHWM8

https://ibb.co/3cWHWM8

P5fYtbs

https://ibb.co/P5fYtbs

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2021 11:01 PM

That does look strange.  Irons aren’t even a choice for you.  Have you written to customer Service?  Look at the bottom of this page — in black part —- “CONTACT WGT” or whatever it is in Spanish.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2021 11:52 PM

Switch the language to English and try to equip the irons.

• golferguy2018
    362 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 9:17 AM

Just a thought, Is your customize equipment set to advanced??

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 10:33 AM

Where it says "Wedge de Arena (obligatario)" that's your irons ... change that one!

You cannot put irons in any of the "opcional/optional" slots. They have to be put into the "obligatario/required" slot.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 12:10 PM

MarchieB:

Where it says "Wedge de Arena (obligatario)" that's your irons ... change that one!

You cannot put irons in any of the "opcional/optional" slots. They have to be put into the "obligatario/required" slot.

I wonder how he could put a sand wedge in the slot solely reserved for an iron set in the first place. I just checked it on the app and I can assure you that it cannot be done. You can equip nothing but an iron set in that slot.

EDIT :  Based on the OP's profile, it looks like his problem got sorted out fortunately. Do you mind sharing how it was fixed, Juan? :)

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 2:43 PM

SimonTheBeetle:
    I wonder how he could put a sand wedge in the slot solely reserved for an iron set in the first place

HE didn’t put it there, WGT put it there! When his iron rental was over the game removed the irons and just grabbed the first thing it saw (a wedge in this case) and threw it into the open slot. This is a very common issue. Just chalk it up to another WGT “glitch”. 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,497 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2021 11:30 PM

MarchieB:
    HE didn’t put it there, WGT put it there! When his iron rental was over the game removed the irons and just grabbed the first thing it saw (a wedge in this case) and threw it into the open slot. This is a very common issue. Just chalk it up to another WGT “glitch”.

Ah, I see, I see... The mystery solved! Thanks. :)

• Juanfran2104
    10 Posts
    Wed, Nov 3 2021 3:35 AM
    It has been the solution. Thank you
RSS