Forums

Help › Forums

MP INVITES ALT SHOT , STROKE , COIN

Mon, Oct 31 2022 10:21 PM (27 replies)
  • TySrixon13
    141 Posts
    Thu, Apr 29 2021 7:22 PM

I believe that once you are involved in a any form of a game , you should be marked as busy (red )...that way you don`t have to manually change your status and risk losing the chat feature , which is frustrating even with the key bindings...

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2021 4:39 AM

pdb1:

I assume everyone still agrees to set up with no apparel .

I use the ANY selection, and I couldn't tell you the last time I've played an apparel OFF game for Stroke or Alt Shot. 

• protonc
    643 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2021 3:14 PM

Hey Paul, I was only giving you an FYI.  I know of all the consensus, specially in the beginning.  As we go on, I feel like most players don't care as long as they can find a good game.  I play daily, Stroke or Alt Shot (sometimes both) eastern time 8pm'ish, and I couldn't tell you the last time it found an Apparel OFF with the ANY selection.  To me, I don't care either way what I play, as long as I play, LOL!  With apparel ON, it helps with my driver, I don't want to mess with my iron remapping or etc. it's not needed for me.  Also makes me wonder if the ANY selection is really working, or if it was something that they added just to please us.  I was a big pusher for the ANY selection.  It finds games, but normally apparel ON only for me.  I'm playing, and for the most part, haven't had any issues lately.

Wondering though, when you setup a game with apparel OFF, are you finding players easily, or does it take you the full time limit or a 2nd setup?

RSS