Forums

Help › Forums

Update 4/28/21 (v1.71.1)

Sat, May 1 2021 8:49 AM (23 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 10:20 AM

Hi everyone, 

New update just released for desktop and steam. iOS is available now, Android and other platforms will be available shortly.

• Virtual U.S. Open Championship - 18-hole stroke play at Torrey Pines starts 5/1!
    • Virtual PGA Championship - Play Kiawah Island like the pros, beginning on 5/10
    • 9-Shot Challenge - This unique global tournament returns in May
    • Winner's Circle - Hit targets on the green in this brand new gameplay format
    • Under the Stars Showdown - Go out of this world, coming soon!
    • Taco Shorts - Feast your eyes on the newest apparel from Loudmouth
    • Added CC pass to HUD when pass is active
    • Fixed some minor issues occurring during FTE
    • Fixed issue where TEE OFF button was inaccessible to lobby host in MP games
    • Fixed issue where keybinds stopped working
    • Fixed an issue causing premier and plus memberships to appear active after expiring
    • Players can again view player profiles in the Add Friends search
    • Fixed visual issues surrounding Ready Go leaderboards
    • Fixed an issue where End of Game player stats were showing identical for all players
    • Various other minor fixes and improvements

_CHAMPION 

P.S. We're investigating a reported issue where Club tournaments aren't showing on the website.

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 11:04 AM

Thanks for the info Champ.

• NrEighteen
    956 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 1:04 PM

The keybindings seem to work fine again. Much appreciated!

• BingoBen
    523 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 1:30 PM

reverse view was not working on Congressional back nine just a few minutes ago.  Direct pointer to the hole (for putting) would not come up and only gave the left and right views

• TomCarioca
    283 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 1:32 PM

Thanks for the info.

• jacktrade51
    10,835 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 1:52 PM

WGTChampion:
    P.S. We're investigating a reported issue where Club tournaments aren't showing on the website.

I just discovered that is a problem for Black Diamond GC.  I can't see any open or closed tournaments at all.  (This when accessing open and closed tournaments from the main club home page on the WGT website.  When in PCEA, I can see the active tournaments.

I can in theory create tournaments; at least, the create tournaments page comes up although I have not tried to use it.  But it is a pain to try create tournaments when one cannot see what is open and what one has done recently.

Tom.

• jason01291
    411 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 2:43 PM

Not showing for our club (THE PENALTY BOX) club Tournaments

• TomCarioca
    283 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 3:15 PM

jason01291:

Not showing for our club (THE PENALTY BOX) club Tournaments

You will see them again when you dismiss  your tournament setting privileges

• AlaskanDame
    18,876 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 3:53 PM

TomCarioca:
    You will see them again when you dismiss  your tournament setting privileges
    Everyone in my club has tournament setting privileges, but some can see the current list and some cannot.  

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2021 4:42 PM

I just checked our club tournaments page and they are visible again now. I checked with the same browser I used this morning when they were all missing.

RSS