Forums

Help › Forums

new wgt sucks

Fri, Jul 15 2022 4:47 AM (24 replies)
  • siunique
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 6:54 AM

please tell me i cant get a game match or stroke let alone skins no one is playing 

the coin games really another joke 

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sun, Jan 10 2021 3:14 AM

siunique:

please tell me i cant get a game match or stroke let alone skins no one is playing 

the coin games really another joke 

Don't have to tell you....you already know.LOL

siunique:
    please tell me

• kmog5892
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2021 5:11 AM

TopGolf Blows

• JimmyLynch
    17 Posts
    Sat, Jan 30 2021 11:53 AM

I was having the same problem on the app. I contacted WGT several times; Its seems a little better now. Who knows if they did anything, It seems like whoever the administrators of the program want to make the game not enjoyable.

• pumpkin1313
    40 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2021 8:42 AM

This new format really sucks!

Two days running couldn't find an alt game at a suitable level. This NEVER happened on the old version.

Then, if you're playing a tournament within your CC, and you receive an invite to play alt, the system fails to connect you.

Putting is a pure lottery especially on short putts.

It's a strange set up that won't let you hit balls and thereby spend money.

Whoever designed this B/S should be taken out and publicly flogged!

Paula

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2021 2:36 PM
    2 days now without a scratcher. it doesn't even say next scatcher in X hours
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2021 3:04 PM

bypass07:

Did you have a Premier Membership and it expired?

Don

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2021 6:50 PM

Agreed, No more money to WGT, unless they start  fixing the game they screwed uo, instead playing fashion designer with new virtual clothes (sic)

Still not sure if they screwed it up from incompetence, or if they they just like arcade golf better and maybe they are making more money from the coin games, which are the only multi player game you can get.

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2021 10:49 PM

TopShelf2010:

bypass07:

Now that is some serious Sherlock Holmes sheet right there, well done Don!  lol

• 27stitches
    161 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2021 9:06 AM

twinponds169:

TopShelf2010:

bypass07:

Now that is some serious Sherlock Holmes sheet right there, well done Don!  lol

3rd day no scratcher for me too. It shows I have a premium (that I didn't pay for). Should I uninstall and reinstall launcher? I have seen that has fixed other issues. Thanks in advance    Steve

RSS