Forums

Help › Forums

How WGT See's It, How We See It....

Mon, Dec 28 2020 5:11 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • protonc
    644 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2020 12:36 PM

Only poking the Dev's and WGT.  All good fun.  I understand the Holidays, and the deadline that is nearing next month.  I, for one, am looking forward to everyone being on the same page/game.  

How WGT see's it...

How we see it...  Why do I need to be told I'm "watching opponent"? It's not me, who else would it be?

How WGT see's it...  They don't need to see the hole, or the ball on some of their putts. Ball just disappears..

How we see it...

How WGT see's it...

How we see it...  Love how it pops up and flickers when putting\taking a shot.

How WGT see's it... 

I don't know why our customers can't purchase the highest speed possible, just for that, we'll tell them we are sorry and see how many times they'll click on RETRY before letting them play.

How we see it...

My connection is fine, and WGT's servers are pathetic...

Look forward to upcoming updates that get corrected after the new year.

• goldputter3
    89 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2020 3:36 PM

How about correcting false info, like in bracket play, info says winds Moderate and they are all  25 - 32 mph  and greens speeds are just as fake...wgt is not gaining any players by doing fake stuff to get $$$$$ i.e. lost balls  etc.

• wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2020 5:06 PM

Excellent fun post, but for real. lol  

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Nov 27 2020 6:44 PM

+ 1000

Especially the last one

• WTR55
    25 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2020 11:24 AM

I often wonder if anyone actually reads the BUG LOG..oh Suuure, they approve the Post, but Ive been griping about the CHAT bubble and the background text contrasts and seen two releases w no fix... really.... ah well, thats the Challenge of WGT, its as ridiculous as IRL golf sometimes.... I too welcome any upcoming fixes...soon please!

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Dec 7 2020 4:46 PM

WTR55:

I often wonder if anyone actually reads the BUG LOG..oh Suuure, they approve the Post, but Ive been griping about the CHAT bubble and the background text contrasts and seen two releases w no fix... really.... ah well, thats the Challenge of WGT, its as ridiculous as IRL golf sometimes.... I too welcome any upcoming fixes...soon please!

Thjey do read the bug log. Its always best to send in a ticket also

• rookie54
    205 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2020 4:38 PM

i am hoping against my own dire prophecies that this app will become closer to the flash game i loved

all of the above (except chat, i muted everybody with prejudice, right from the get go)

i would dearly like to have instant replay back - PLEASE??

when i get done playing a bracket, and the only option is to "continue" i would really really really really like to be taken to the leaderboard so i can whine and crack another one - PLEASE!!

my flash avatar was a sturdy, tall, well proportioned man

now i have a muscular gumby

i have found a work-around, i just pick a different camera, but gawd i look like a rubberbandman and it's comical

and this here is serious business

• Firstmrmax
    824 Posts
    Wed, Dec 16 2020 6:59 PM

lol, lol, how true,  what about the billboard hiding the hole?   I should have a billboard for real golf for when my buddies are putting.  Or maybe shoes or shirts or hats that make the fall go further.  Is WGT's engineers 10 years old?

Why do we need decimal pts.  for how far or high the hole is?

Do these guys even play the game? Cant they fix this?  All they have to do is copy the flash version. 

• Yiannis1970
    3,269 Posts
    Thu, Dec 17 2020 6:16 AM

Firstmrmax:

All they have to do is copy the flash version. 

AMEN!!!!

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Thu, Dec 24 2020 7:34 AM

How WGT see's it... 

I don't know why our customers can't purchase the highest speed possible, just for that, we'll tell them we are sorry and see how many times they'll click on RETRY before letting them play.

How we see it...

My connection is fine, and WGT's servers are pathetic...

• PAGES
RSS