Forums

Help › Forums

Awesome New Chat Feature!!!

Sun, Dec 27 2020 10:55 PM (26 replies)
  • protonc
    644 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2020 2:35 PM

Guys, this has to be one of the most helpful upgrades we could have gotten.  With all the things we have asked for, pleaded, and begged, this is outstanding!  SMH!!

Please god give us an option to turn this crap off!

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2020 2:50 PM

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2020 3:13 PM

Yes, but rather not turn off chat.

• DRAGONFIRESr
    229 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2020 3:28 PM

Thankfully, it only stays lit for a second or 2.....Just enough to break your concentration! :/

• mrmp1
    534 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2020 3:59 PM

Would be nicer to have all cameras working instead of WATCHING OPPONENT

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2020 4:45 PM

Guess we couldn't figure out that we had a message from just the number popping up

Please god give us an option to turn this crap off!

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2020 5:23 PM

Thought the exact same thing... 

1.....2 ......3 ......   

Someone: Hmmn, wonder if that's my score?  Let me ask, Wgt, is that my score in the white little box?

Wgt: No, that's a message. 

Someone: Really?  Can you add a box that pops up that tells me that's a chat message? 

Wgt: Sure, we can do that. 

Someone: Great!  Now I know what that is! 

"Here's Your Sign"

• TheDudemeister69
    1,564 Posts
    Sun, Nov 22 2020 6:45 PM

TopShelf2010:

You can Turn Off chat in the Game Settings

Everyone knows that... but how about an option to turn off the popup balloon, but leave the chat enabled?

I'm not one to come on the forums and complain - actually this is the first time I've done it.  But this has got to be absolutely the most pointless, unnecessary, and annoying update ever!  Every player must be shaking their head at this.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Tue, Nov 24 2020 6:43 AM

That popup balloon is bugged out anyway..Chat also stucks or disappears completely. Concede putt button also sometimes not showing. Aimer can also disappear sometimes, so you have to wait time penalty for it to show again

Most annoying right now, for me is that I cant turn off sound of heartbeat on shots..So if I want to play along with some music, or I want to play in silent room, it always go above everything with that noisy bass pulsating sound. Please make some option. 

Nik

• Tabarnak777
    168 Posts
    Mon, Nov 30 2020 9:58 PM

salamicus:

That popup balloon is bugged out anyway..Chat also stucks or disappears completely. Concede putt button also sometimes not showing. Aimer can also disappear sometimes, so you have to wait time penalty for it to show again

You can avoid the chat bug if you don't try to make a putt if someone gonna cc on you. Cc button doesnt appear if someone cc'ed on you just right before.

Not sure but it may happen only when flash and pc version are melted in a game. If it's the case then things will be solved by itselves when flash version will disappear.

RSS