Forums

Help › Forums

No access to Replays ?????

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 27 2020 4:58 PM (53 replies)
  • EK2019
    36 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2020 1:31 PM

Hey guys, I just hit a HIO, saved it but I can no longer find where my replays are stored??? There is No option on my profile anymore and I just saved it 20 minutes ago...

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks 

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Oct 21 2020 9:49 PM

Which computer environment?

In Flash, in mby FF browser in Win10, I have access to my saved shots as usual.

OTOH, I'm used to "share" them with my own email address to make them more permanent - more than 10 possible.

• ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 12:54 AM

If your profile page looks like the image in my next post, try this...

...on your profile page, add this to the end of the URL in the address bar...

?pf=none

So instead of seeing this...

https://www.wgt.com/players/ek2019/default.aspx

You will have this...

https://www.wgt.com/players/ek2019/default.aspx?pf=none

When you have that, hit enter.

*The https://www. is hidden in some browsers
  • borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 1:52 AM

EK2019:

Hey guys, I just hit a HIO, saved it but I can no longer find where my replays are stored??? There is No option on my profile anymore and I just saved it 20 minutes ago...

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks 

They are there. I just watched your hole-in-one, Great shot by the way, Slam dunk HIO's are awesome. Congrats

• ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 2:03 AM

The replays section appears to have been removed in the new style wgt.com Joe...

...as they are flash replays, that is inline with WGTs march towards a flash free site, and I'm assuming that is what EK2019 is looking at.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 3:08 AM

But how are you and supposedly him getting the "new style" wgt.com? I have tried 4 different browsers and all 4 gave me the :old style" wgt.com with the replays still there. 

• ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 3:10 AM

Fire up the PCEA and then access WGT.com from there.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 3:14 AM

That is just it Scott. If he played Whistler and saved a replay he had to have been on the flash game. So why would he try to find the replay by going to his profile page @ wgt.com via PCEA? 

• ScottHope
    10,010 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 3:25 AM

I think once you have accessed the new WGT.com it's not all that easy to get rid of it.

Maybe he accessed it once and now it's stuck.

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Thu, Oct 22 2020 3:29 AM

ScottHope:

I think once you have accessed the new WGT.com it's not all that easy to get rid of it.

Maybe he accessed it once and now it's stuck.

I had accessed it before but being so old I forgot about it. 

RSS