Help › Forums

What happened to WGT.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 22 2020 3:11 PM (6 replies)
  • alpenpirat
    1,122 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 12:35 PM

What happened to WGT.

For years you fight with the stupid updates with FlashPlayer, and what happens !! Nothing !!! It works well on a weekly basis. Contrary to something completely different.

The information from the caddy is no longer correct. This indicates that the pin is going downhill and it should be exactly the opposite.

The breaks go deep on one side and a level is indicated on the other side. Flops, chips and pitches that work well today are a joke tomorrow.

The "better" basik balls have had the best results for a long time. In context. And now just a joke.

Expensive custom balls have become unpredictable.

Players who have years of experience with the game have been reduced to a minimum. None of this makes sense. For me, letting the game have a crazy dynamic of its own means making a fool of myself in the square.

It is understandable for the top players who have a better understanding of mathematics and who also fulfill the internal points system of WGT. Which have the certain success.

What just does not occur to me that someone who has been with it for over 10 years sometimes feels like a beginner.

The WGT was sold. OK. Only the current owners have no idea about golf. These are armchair pillars that mean to make a commercial with advertising alone.

For years you fight with the stupid updates with FlashPlayer, and what happens !! Nothing !!! It works well on a weekly basis. Contrary to something completely different.

The information from the caddy is no longer correct. This indicates that the pin is going downhill and it should be exactly the opposite.

The breaks go deep on one side and a level is indicated on the other side. Flops, chips and pitches that work well today are a joke tomorrow.

The "better" basik balls have had the best results for a long time. In context. And now just a joke.

Expensive custom balls have become unpredictable.

Players who have years of experience with the game have been reduced to a minimum. None of this makes sense. For me, letting the game have a crazy dynamic of its own means making a fool of myself in the square.

It is understandable for the top players who have a better understanding of mathematics and who also fulfill the internal points system of WGT. Which have the certain success.

What just does not occur to me that someone who has been with it for over 10 years sometimes feels like a beginner.

The WGT was sold. OK. Only the current owners have no idea about golf. These are armchair pillars that mean to make a commercial with advertising alone.

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 1:40 PM

not to be mean but looking back at score histories you've got 8 years of playing and other than a red tee tourney here or there you're shooting par to -2. 

you just aren't good enough to notice any swings in the game. mistakes are probably on you.

due to skill differences your variances are going to be much larger than others. 

• alpenpirat
    1,122 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 2:15 PM

it's not about fluctuations in the game. these are confusing, electronically controlled misunderstandings

they have not grasped the content of my thoughts. To count on alone. That was also the context that I wanted to address. But you are a cold calculator.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 2:55 PM

alpenpirat:

hey have not grasped the content of my thoughts. To count on alone. That was also the context that I wanted to address. But you are a cold calculator.

Now THAT'S some deep thinking. Maybe a joint, or 3?  :-D

• gonfission
    2,227 Posts
    Mon, Jun 22 2020 3:11 PM

YankeeJim:
    THAT'S some deep thinking. Maybe a joint, or 3?

Funny, & true

Well, I see no one listened to PaulTon, when he mentioned SHATTER...

The difference he could not explain to me, Then it came here...

I tried it, Paul was NOT lying......

-----------------------<*{{{{{-(

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2020 6:43 AM

YankeeJim:

Possible... but i think he's just running his text through a translator. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2020 6:43 AM

YankeeJim:

Possible... but i think he's just running his text through a translator. 

RSS