Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Sat, May 4 2024 12:17 PM (1,419 replies)
  • Ladychipper
    22,732 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2021 3:44 PM

IamNicklaus:
    There is obviously a big problem with the new version spawning multiplayer games , which needs a) acknowledging, and  b) fixing .

I totally agree with you on this.  It is a nightmare trying to get up alt shot games.  Most people stay green or online all the time and are already playing in a game so there is no way to tell for sure who is available.

• Tony08888
    568 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 4:44 AM

For the last two weeks multiplayer games are not working. No AS or Stroke games to join and no one joining the games I create. Hello?????

• Tony08888
    568 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 8:50 AM

😂🤣😂

• jacktrade51
    10,948 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 7:26 PM

pdb1:
      Speaking of alt shot . Last week after reading that " turning off apparel ". Will help with the invites .

Paul,

The real problem in AS remains that it is impossible to figure out who is really on- or off-line.  If I had 6-8 real greens in Flash, I could get a game without a problem, and so could those who invited me.

There has been a minor improve on the fact that we stay "gray" if we want to be that why.   We were being switched back to "active" involuntarily.   But we should still not get invites if we are in a single player game.

It should not be that hard to fix this problem.  This is not part of the game play operation.  It is just basic data transfer.

In my club forum, I questioned whether the current crop of programmers play the game.  They all did before.  That got a lot of laughs from the long-time members.

Aside from the legitimate concerns, we should remember the meter is smoother (or at least more forgiving) than in Flash.  The putting is a little different but we can (and I have largely) adjusted.  I have figured out how to find virtually all the camera angles I used to have.  So from a playing standpoint, the game itself is almost as good now as it was before.

Tom.

• jacktrade51
    10,948 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2021 7:33 PM

So on to the next problem:

Turf Wars and coin challenges:  45 second clock???  Really?  Try 60 seconds for all the senior citizens who play in WGT.

I will get (not agree) why WGT doesn't do 90 seconds, but does 60 slow it down that much?

Tom.

RSS