Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • reggie7900
    912 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 3:57 AM

+1

• callaghan159
    6,242 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 4:16 AM

I am trying to send message to a friend and can't seem to find how to do it. TIA. Cheers. I will keep looking. lol

Edit...I found it. I had to go to my profile and view all my friends profile picture to send a message. Is this the only way to do it. TIA

• borntobesting
    9,638 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 4:44 AM

callaghan159:

I am trying to send message to a friend and can't seem to find how to do it. TIA. Cheers. I will keep looking. lol

Edit...I found it. I had to go to my profile and view all my friends profile picture to send a message. Is this the only way to do it. TIA

If you have sent him a message before you can click on messages on the left side of the new style WGT page and find where you had sent him a message before and send it from there, It might be easier than how you did it. 

• FCRacing
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jan 1 2021 4:01 PM

Try dragging the pointer towards you when viewing the put coming towards you it gives you a clear view hope this helps 

• MrPokemon
    103 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 3:57 AM

good morning

one question please: the new format works on windows XP  ?

thanks

• BingoBen
    525 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 6:50 AM

Messaging works from the old style version but you must sign in at the original site.      However -- not sure anyone is reading.   Many other options still available here including forums, help, pro shop, tournaments, etc.   I've been leaving it open while playing on the app.   Just fyi.. 

• zdutch1
    27 Posts
    Sun, Jan 3 2021 9:24 AM

Probably. I used an old computer from 2009 and it works just fine. 

• callaghan159
    6,242 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 7:26 AM

I have read recently that if you go offline after game starts to avoid getting invites that you will lose chat ability. Well here's something I just discovered. After game started I noticed top tracer was turned off so I turned it on and I lost chat ability. So I suggest once game starts, not to change any setting at all if you want the chat ability. Noticed my bag is not showing either. Got to find how to turn that back on. Cheers

• mystry78
    880 Posts
    Mon, Jan 4 2021 4:52 PM
    I’ve been pretty rough on WGT lately but I want to say I’ve been pleasantly surprised with the new pc version. I waited until the last possible moment to try it (12/30 lol). Yes it does need some tweaks but I’m happy to say that I don’t need to find a new game to play. Good job WGT. Frank
RSS