Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • AugustWest82772
    45 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 2:05 PM

Just played my first Alt game and on the 9th hole it just says "Game Ends Without Winner."

My p and I were up by one and about to end it.

Has this happened to others? Just curious. 

• AugustWest82772
    45 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 2:30 PM

How can i get rid of the silly heartbeat sound when i hit a good shot without getting rid of the sound of the club hitting the ball?

Please tell me there's a way to do this?

I can't stand that stupid sound. That's not golf.

• ScottHope
    10,132 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 3:16 PM

Bokinghow:
    Keeps asking me to download app for Windows, which I have 5 times already.

Now you've downloaded it, try running it.

Look in your downloads folder for WGTLauncher.msi

• PRIESTESS
    10,705 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 4:07 PM

The first day of the launcher only game and you cannot sort out alt shot options?

Have you any idea how hard it is to create a game when you don't know if green is red or red is green.Dam game is like a lucky dip.

• Just88888888
    12 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 4:34 PM

Yes, Turn Music off in Settings Audio. 

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 4:34 PM

PRIESTESS:

The first day of the launcher only game and you cannot sort out alt shot options?

Have you any idea how hard it is to create a game when you don't know if green is red or red is green.Dam game is like a lucky dip.

Totally agree -

I played my 1st alt shot round last night with my regular playing group. We played the F9 at Oakmont & after a 5 min break, we selected the B9 at Oakmont & we were given the F9 again !

In regards to the "watching opponent & team mate" signage that takes up too much screen, Do you guys actually think that we are that daft, that we couldn't figure out who we are playing with or against ?

The loss of the camera angles when watching your opponent play, has made the gameplay viewing rather boring & I'm at a loss to understand why the aim box is way up high for the drives & approaches & yet on the green, it's over the hole & blocking a clear view of the break. 

Waz.

• protonc
    644 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 5:16 PM

Press V to remove the box. 

I feel the game will get better now that the Devs are only working on one game.

Signage: 656717.aspx

• Kenher01
    1,151 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 5:58 PM

If people would set their Status to either Online or Offline in Settings it might make setting up a game easier/clean up our' Friends List

Re setting up a game, select Course on left hand side first & then go through the parameters on the right hand side (Select B9 or whichever) because if you set it up on right hand side first, say Back 9 & then select Course on left hand side last then it will default to Front 9.

Also on New Version another thing that throws people off even when they set the game correctly for say the B9 of any course is that on the 1st hole (The 10th) it will show up as Hole 1 cos it's classed as 1st hole of the 9 you are playing, just a quirk in the New Version, heard of quite a few games reset thinking they were on the F9 when they were on the correct 9, the B9

Ken

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 1:41 AM

Kenher01:

Also on New Version another thing that throws people off even when they set the game correctly for say the B9 of any course is that on the 1st hole (The 10th) it will show up as Hole 1 cos it's classed as 1st hole of the 9 you are playing, just a quirk in the New Version, heard of quite a few games reset thinking they were on the F9 when they were on the correct 9, the B9

Ken

G'day Ken,

Thanks for the explanation regarding the new version quirk! (One of many I believe! lol), 

All the best for 2021 mate!

Cheers, 

Waz.

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Thu, Dec 31 2020 2:30 AM

There seems to be many quirks with the new version as people post of them on a daily basis here. Does anyone think WGT is reading and working on these quirks and why don't someone from WGT chime in and let us know whether they acknowledge these quirks and are working on them. Not that hard to let us know they that will or will not fix these quirks, after all we are the paying customers. Cheers.

Happy New Year

RSS