Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2020 9:58 AM

MarchieB:
    CC Forum - There is a button on your CC page. 

Thanks Marchie...I got there. LOL. Tried the same things this morning and it came up saying redirecting you and when it did redirect me the tab at the tob said untitled and nothing showed up and that's why I asked in the forums. Must of been a glitch or something........not many of them with this game. LOL Thanks again. 
    Cheers and Happy Holidays.

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 1:33 AM

Still having issue getting to club forum or wgt forums. When I click on club forum it says redirecting you to wgt.com .  Doesnt happen all the time. Anyone else having this problem. Tried this morning and couldn't access the forums. PCEA of course.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 8:11 AM

callaghan159:

Still having issue getting to club forum or wgt forums. When I click on club forum it says redirecting you to wgt.com .  Doesnt happen all the time. Anyone else having this problem. Tried this morning and couldn't access the forums. PCEA of course.

Its Ok, That is what it is supposed to do. Its going to a website from the standalone PCEA. 

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 10:23 AM

DonCaron:

callaghan159:

Its Ok, That is what it is supposed to do. Its going to a website from the standalone PCEA. 

Thanks Don. Seems strange way of doings things. LOL

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Dec 26 2020 12:41 PM

callaghan159:

Thanks Don. Seems strange way of doings things. LOL

Yes it caught me off guard when it first did it. They have to open up a webpage for us to view the forums

• lefty84
    28 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2020 7:06 PM

Can someone tell me how to get ride of the square that is in front of the hole when in reverse putt view?  I can't find anything in my settings. 

Flash isn't even gone yet and i already miss it.....

• sammey1
    682 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 12:17 AM

Drag it away from the hole and align the grid to best view your putt. Once you determine where you want to aim, move the square there.

• callaghan159
    6,232 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 1:05 AM

lefty84:

Can someone tell me how to get ride of the square that is in front of the hole when in reverse putt view?  I can't find anything in my settings. 

Flash isn't even gone yet and i already miss it.....

Hit your "V" key on the keyboard using your finger. Don't use a hammer, things will go bad.

• Bokinghow
    1 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 10:09 AM

Keeps asking me to download app for Windows, which I have 5 times already.

RSS