Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • accuate
    1,076 Posts
    Sun, Oct 11 2020 3:34 PM

So i see WGT not bringing Cabo & Whistler  over to early access New Versoin.

Why?

• mickym100
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2020 7:30 AM

Feedback on PC app version compared to  flash - the new one is pants.

• Barti75
    727 Posts
    Wed, Oct 14 2020 12:33 PM

The PC version does not differ from the iPod or iPhone version.  In one word it sucks,
    normal application for a phone.  Time to delete the account.

• VinnyGoombotz
    324 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2020 4:33 PM

I downloaded the new version today and it looks the same as when i played on my tablet .Did i download the correct version?

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Thu, Oct 15 2020 11:17 PM

accuate:

Why?

Well they aren't WGT's to bring for one thing. And since they didn't create those courses themselves there may be coding/conversion issues for another, although I'm speculating there.

• Barti75
    727 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2020 11:10 AM

VinnyGoombotz:

I downloaded the new version today and it looks the same as when i played on my tablet .Did i download the correct version?

there will be no other version, the one for tablets and phones sucks.
    windows app is hopeless. I just deleted her. I delete my account when flash stops working. No purchases until December. When there are no balls I will play standard ball and at the end of December I delete my account. 

• sexysuzie
    4,150 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2020 11:26 AM
    in game play i dont see any difference...but i do notice there is no way to see who is available for a game last in the old version
  • VinnyGoombotz
    324 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2020 2:37 PM

Maybe WGT should make a video game like the old Tiger Woods games or the new 2k20 golf game.

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Fri, Oct 16 2020 2:52 PM

Wutpa:

accuate:

Why?

Well they aren't WGT's to bring for one thing. And since they didn't create those courses themselves there may be coding/conversion issues for another, although I'm speculating there.

Those were my initial thoughts as well.  But I've read some posts lately from players who have started rounds on Cabo and Whistler on Flash and been able to continue them on the PC app with varying degrees of success.  So I think it might very well be possible to bring those courses over to the PC app.

I'm hoping that WGT is able to purchase those two courses from TruGolf at some point in the future and bring them to the PC app (and to mobile).  Might be wishful thinking, but it would be a shame to let them go to waste.

RSS