Forums

Help › Forums

WGT Early Access for PC

Sun, Nov 5 2023 12:56 PM (1,507 replies)
  • RickinWaSt
    2,072 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2020 8:32 PM

=> If someone in WGT could help me i would be most appreciated.

Good luck in getting a reply!

Someone can correct me... There is little to no comments by Top Golf regarding EA and updates. You can send feedback to customer service and they typically forward the information. 

• zdutch1
    27 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 1:15 AM

accuate:

I'm on NV playing the clash i use my pass and then knocks me off??

I don't understand why i can't play?

If someone in WGT could help me i would be most appreciated.

Ditto. I play PCEA

• quadrock123
    859 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 12:22 PM

I'm sorry, but i just don't get it... what does your apparell have anything to do with the game???!!! And why are so many people buying into this crap?? WGT refuses to answer any questions, fix any problems    do their job,  they get millions off us yet we have no say.!!!!!!!~Speak out people, they will prooly nix me after this post...so fight for your game, don't stand by and let them ruin up to 12 years of struggle to be good.. for a pair or candycorn pants that let u play better opponents...is this for real   cmon!!!                                                 cheers Mike

• zdutch1
    27 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 12:31 PM

quadrock123:

I'm sorry, but i just don't get it... what does your apparell have anything to do with the game???!!! And why are so many people buying into this crap?? WGT refuses to answer any questions, fix any problems    do their job,  they get millions off us yet we have no say.!!!!!!!~Speak out people, they will prooly nix me after this post...so fight for your game, don't stand by and let them ruin up to 12 years of struggle to be good.. for a pair or candycorn pants that let u play better opponents...is this for real   cmon!!!                                                 cheers Mike

Depends if you play Flash or mobile. If you play PCEA (PC version of Mobile) different apparel gives you different attributes, like meter speed or accuracy or longer drives/woods. They only work in Coin room games but not tournaments. Haven't heard or seen anything about it affecting playing better ranked players? Hope that helps 

• FCRacing
    7 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 2:56 PM

I can't believe the road sign on the reverse view blocks the view completely

WGT please fix this  

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 3:13 PM

quadrock123:

yep getting more like a micky mouse game for kids.

cheers steve

• JDGHOST
    6,794 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 4:06 PM

SamSpayed:

ferenc1:
    What a bad idea with the option apparell bonus on / off

I don't understand why you think adding this option is a bad idea.  If you are setting up a game and want the apparel bonus to be ON, then set it to ON.  Simple enough.

Many of us (like me) do not like the apparel bonuses.  When I set up my games, I'll be setting that option to OFF.  I'm glad the option is there.

The option apparel ...being able to set it to ON/OFF is ONLY useful if your opponent  can see whether or not your using the "cheat" boost's ?? Not sure whether or not  that's now the way it is? I refuse to play PCEA but when I play a match or skins for credits and if I can't see whether or not my PCEA opponent is using boost's then the ON/OFF button is pointless anyway...

• JDGHOST
    6,794 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2020 4:10 PM

AndyJames123:

i can not believe after seeing many many complaints about the "road sign" getting in the way when people are putting on the new version someone has had the ridiculous idea about making it even lower so now when you want to view the reverse angle its completely in the way. do the people who come up with these idiotic solutions even play the game or are wgt just trying to lose as many customers as possible

As far as the "Road Block" goes you can now turn it off just before attempting your putt by using the "Z" key...

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2020 9:38 AM

JDGHOST:
    The option apparel ...being able to set it to ON/OFF is ONLY useful if your opponent  can see whether or not your using the "cheat" boost's

Agreed, JD... and they can see it (and, obviously, they can decline the game if they don't like your selection).

• JDGHOST
    6,794 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2020 11:00 AM

SamSpayed:

JDGHOST:
    The option apparel ...being able to set it to ON/OFF is ONLY useful if your opponent  can see whether or not your using the "cheat" boost's

Agreed, JD... and they can see it (and, obviously, they can decline the game if they don't like your selection).

Ok that's a start ...But looking at the image you posted that IS the PCEA version you are showing....And what it looks like for the player that is setting up the game correct?...If I set up a skins game on flash I still can't tell if a player coming in is even on PCEA or not ... And moreover IF that player has their boost gear on or not?

RSS