Forums

Help › Forums

WGT People's Discord Server

Fri, Nov 3 2023 2:41 PM (32 replies)
  • AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2019 4:50 AM

You're invited to join our Discord server - The WGT People's Server.

Link: https://discord.gg/wyMbvg3

Discord is an all-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that's free, secure, and works on nearly every platform. On your mobile device go to the place where you get your apps, install it, and create a user account (preferably with the same username as on WGT).

Cheers mates,
    Mick

Note: The official WGT Discord can be found here - WGT Discord

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2019 9:27 AM

Very cool

• ZoeSkinner
    4 Posts
    Tue, Dec 29 2020 7:18 PM

it's very doubtful ...

• Tigerpaw509
    1,285 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 4:51 AM

Most teams/players avoid communications like the Plague.

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Wed, Dec 30 2020 12:14 PM

I think this is awesome. I’m a west coast mobile player and it is difficult for me to play with a lot of folks in my CC who are east coast or European. 

I have just joined the server, I’ll say a hello and then maybe I’ll be able to find a game or two tonight. 

thanks for posting this here and for having a place where more mobile players can actually meet and play. 

• spglausch
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 5:43 AM

I am posting this to see if anyone can help.  I have spent most of lockdown having fun on my PC playin multi player matches or 'skins'.  Now that I am forced to use the APP on my ipdad, I can't seem to find any of these options anymore ????   surely this can't be true and someone can help me and point me in the right direction.

thanks

• BPeterson8256
    2,903 Posts
    Sat, Jan 2 2021 9:03 AM

Very nice!

I will pass this along to our mobile players. Our clubs entire philosophy is based on more interaction with other players and clubs.

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Mon, Oct 18 2021 6:00 AM

hump de bump doop bodu

• BWerthy
    1,009 Posts
    Sat, Oct 30 2021 1:28 PM

I really feel that in the last month or so this discord server has really been hopping.  Thanks Mick for making it interesting.  Come on folks, if you’ve been looking for another place to find other mobile players this is a good place to go. 

• Babzilla33
    909 Posts
    Mon, Nov 1 2021 11:10 PM

BWerthy:

I really feel that in the last month or so this discord server has really been hopping.  

Ohhh it’s always hopping when B-Werthy is in the house!!!

RSS