Forums

Help › Forums

Sponsorships

Sun, May 23 2021 6:47 PM (7 replies)
  • codz1
    14 Posts
    Mon, Sep 2 2019 3:22 PM

anyone know how to cancel a sponsorship?

i’ve asked management but no answer.

it automatically renews which means it drains your credits.

thanks in advance.

• AussieMick11
    1,275 Posts
    Mon, Sep 2 2019 7:53 PM

Tap play now then tap the button to bring up the list of sponsors. Toggle to the "Sponsor Preferences" and move the auto auto-activate and auto-purchase sliders to off. See screenshot below.

• codz1
    14 Posts
    Mon, Sep 2 2019 8:59 PM

AussieMick11:

Tap play now then tap the button to bring up the list of sponsors. Toggle to the "Sponsor Preferences" and move the auto auto-activate and auto-purchase sliders to off. See screenshot below.

thank you finally someone helped

• jumpjock
    5 Posts
    Fri, May 14 2021 11:52 PM

Thanks so much, that bastas took about $25 of my credits before I realised it was gone, I thought sponsor's used coins. 🙏🙏

• WGTShamWow
    906 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2021 4:43 PM

pdb1:

jumpjock:

Thanks so much, that bastas took about $25 of my credits before I realised it was gone, I thought sponsor's used coins. 🙏🙏

Yeah . I thought so too . And now it automatically activates my sponsor . Even when I don't want it to .

Then deducts the cash from my account .

Is it possible to change this on PC ? Not have to go to mobile ?

It would be the same on PC. Select Play Now, the Sponsorship Bar at the bottom of the screen, and then Sponsor Preferences at the top of the screen. Top option activates the previous sponsor automatically if a free sponsorship is available. Bottom option purchases the sponsorship if a free one is not available. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• HenryKawa
    1,721 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2021 5:23 PM

Let the bells ring out and banners fly.  Feast your eyes on me.  Its too good to be true, but Henry is back... I"M BACK...

RSS