Help › Forums

Dove Golf Balls

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 27 2011 10:41 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Jackthesailor
    10 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 12:49 PM

i recently purchased three Dove golf balls and find them to be very good for my game. Would like to find where I can purchase more but it appears that the Pro Shop does not carry them. Don't remember where I got them when I bought em. Anybody Know where I can fine them. Many thanks.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 2:03 PM

Jackthesailor:

i recently purchased three Dove golf balls and find them to be very good for my game. Would like to find where I can purchase more but it appears that the Pro Shop does not carry them. Don't remember where I got them when I bought em. Anybody Know where I can fine them. Many thanks.

Hi

Dove balls were never on sale. They were a part of a promotion. I think we sell similar balls though :)

-wgticon

• shoeshinethis
    1,090 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 2:40 PM

the dove balls were actually the GI-SD vapor balls for 137 credits or without the vapor trail for 112 credits.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 3:55 PM

Jackthesailor:
    Anybody Know where I can fine them

I can't remember the Dove ball ever being offered for sale...it was part of a free promotion.  I believe it is similar to the WGT GISD Vapor.   

Joey

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 4:56 PM

shoeshinethis:

the dove balls were actually the GI-SD vapor balls for 137 credits or without the vapor trail for 112 credits.

^^^^ ;)

• singingjesus
    152 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 6:48 PM

I too like the Dove balls, but as of yesterday the source seems to have dried up. Anyone else notice this?

sj

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Aug 19 2011 6:53 PM

It's toast.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2011 11:55 AM

I got two yesterday.

Joey

• mb386
    61 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2011 4:11 PM

I got two this evening within 5minutes of each other.

• 8buster8
    649 Posts
    Thu, Aug 25 2011 4:24 PM

hi jack, yes they are very nice and yes they are part of a promotion only available to us players, I think. (so maybe hide them when we play with our friends "across the pond" hehe). 

It did dry up for a while, but just yesterday I got two and today I got two again.  Usually I was getting one per day when it started.  I was logging on a few times when life was too busy to play fake golf just to get my "free ball".  

good luck! (also, there is a new feature some have experienced - "found ball" so be on the lookout for a pop up that looks like an advertisement - a sleeve of nice callaways appeared in my bag after).

• PAGES
RSS