Forums

Help › Forums

Rare and Epic apparel mobile

Tue, May 16 2023 12:13 PM (47 replies)
  • CARTER824
    9 Posts
    Sun, Feb 4 2018 6:29 PM

I’ve seen players with the gear, and higher tiers being sold.. can rare and epic also drop from sponsorship packages? Do they have better stats or are they just different colors? Thanks 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 10:20 AM

i can answer part of it.

the rares can drop from a sponsor pack. I don't know about epics yet.

stats maybe. can tell you a level 2 rare shirt is still less than a level 8 common shirt by quite a bit.

As to how matching levels compare i don't know.

• LouisPeter0
    713 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 8:43 PM

I miss the three hole master tier games you could play for only 10,000 points.

• JPthePro
    8 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 3:05 AM

I can confirm that you can get epic gear out of the packs, though mostly from gold or platinum, rarely from silver. The gear is more powerful and has different combinations of stats, e.g. with the "Epic Topgolf  Shirt"you get more iron distance on a lower Level.

• Siddersvc1
    8 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 5:39 AM

I Just bagged an epic foxwind jacket from a sponsor pack - looks cool with camo sleeves but its not worth wearing as I have a level 8 jacket which has way better stats.

• Faz2000
    93 Posts
    Tue, Feb 6 2018 9:32 PM

Yeh I got a few items in a hurry, all from Sponsor Packs. 

I have a Rare glove that's cool in that it bumps three things (XP, Iron Spin, Driver Distance, I think... something like that) instead of two.

I also have Epic pants which seem to have a high boost given their relatively low level. I wear them because they are absolutely hideous (neon green and lots of other colours), and seemingly quite unique. Haven't seen anyone else wearing 'em yet. 

I got two other Rare things - Shoes and a Shirt, but aside from relatively high boost from low levels, they don't seem to be anything special.

Not sure how to get them upgraded... I guess Gold+ Packs?

• CARTER824
    9 Posts
    Tue, Feb 27 2018 8:23 PM

Since posting this I have aquired many rare and epic items. Sadly, even from higher packages I haven’t been able to level any of it past level 3.. even bought a couple platinum boxes to see what would happen and no go. All epic gear purchased I have bought in daily rotation (only chasing swing edge gear), and the rates are from silve/gold drops.. but even wearing the items; and sacrificing stats I still don’t seem to get ANY upgrade points at all unfortunately. 

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 2:43 PM

CARTER824:

Since posting this I have aquired many rare and epic items. Sadly, even from higher packages I haven’t been able to level any of it past level 3.. even bought a couple platinum boxes to see what would happen and no go. All epic gear purchased I have bought in daily rotation (only chasing swing edge gear), and the rates are from silve/gold drops.. but even wearing the items; and sacrificing stats I still don’t seem to get ANY upgrade points at all unfortunately. 

I have both epic and rare sets of SE gear complete. But both sets are only level 4 with a few 3s. 

Which means i don't use them. 

The only piece i tenId to use is the rare top golf glove it's only level 2 but when i'm just playing plain coin rooms without a sponsor it gives a coin bonus.

It's going to take a long time to get the rare and epics to a usable level. Just don't get the points for them all that often.

• CARTER824
    9 Posts
    Sun, Apr 22 2018 6:22 PM

Try never, I still haven’t gotten a single epic past 3 lol, maybe got points ONCE since my last post. 

• JLSims10
    16 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2018 10:43 AM

You will be better off upgrading epic and/or rare as I just upgraded common hat that took 70,000 coins and it only gave me +3 yds on driver distance. sucks I found that out the hard way.  Wish I knew before upgrade was made  

RSS