Forums

Help › Forums

Gaming the Apparel and turf war system. Is it ok with WGT?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 30 2017 1:50 PM (2 replies)
  • Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2017 7:49 AM

Turf wars are won and lost via coin win totals. But it's misleading.  it's not just what you win it's also what you bet.

So a bet of 2.5 million with a win gets you 4.5 million of points but only a net of 2 million. (the 500k difference  being the 10% vig to WGT)

Unless of course you're wearing apparel that bumps up your coin win totals. I'm not sure what the max % bonus is but i think it's probably over 10%. But no matter what you can minimize the vig to close to zero or possibly even make a profit.

In turf wars the winner gets a 15% bonus to their winnings. Why is this important? Bear with me.

If wear  full Top Golf clothing you can get up to a 5/10/15% chance of getting 50% of your bet back on a loss. 

So there are 2 ways to minimize loss and 1 way to profit coins. these 3 ways used together can now eliminate the vig. and even more so can now actually basically print coins and grow the total pool at a ridiculous rate. 

how?

Just need 2 people. more is more efficient.  The Bellagio Room is the most expensive room to play in and the least busy. oftentimes there is less than 10 in the room. 

1) Queue up at the same time. 

2) One person forfeits immediately.

3) The winner gets apparel and coins. The designated winner can either wear coin bonus clothing or Full SE clothing to get a bonus chance at an apparel package. Depends on what they want.

4) the designated loser wears full top golf clothing to get the chance to get half coin back. (not sure if this works on a forfeit).

5) Rinse repeat. Switch roles as you see fit.

Is this happening? Absolutely. 

How do I know? Quite simply the win totals in coins vastly surpass the time in the day to play the matches.  If you crank out 600 million coins in "winnings" in a single day. that's 120 wins (no losses) and a 9 hole match probably averages 35-45 minutes.

PS i know that the monaco all in room could allow doubling up and then enough time to pull it off. But there are several reasons I don't think this is what is happening. There are only so many people that have the huge pools of coins to lose is one of them.

There are a couple other reasons to not believe the monaco option but i'm not going to get into them here. 

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Wed, Nov 29 2017 8:33 AM

Good point, but not worth the gripe. The coins and clothes are silly and worthless. Always will be.

The mobile version is now the go-to for multi-multi accounts. Too easy to make 50 or more accounts in a few hours (invite friend, get a ball). Look at all of the "new players" on the community or main page...most, lately, have the mobile profile pic. 

Not as easy to trace the multi's on mobile. And, TG doesn't care because it's just more "downloads". Same as the PC version. 1,000,000 players, but in reality it ain't even 100,000 that play on a regular or semi-regular basis. But, it looks good to the advertisers.

Not enough oversight on this game at all. Practically non-existent. 

Sorry to go off topic, but your post made me think of how the mobile is the easy way for multi's now (and according to your post, the bottom feeder cheats..the one's who cheat just because..cheating for gain is one thing, cheating for nothing brings a new meaning to worthless human being.

Unless you're using free balls or starter balls in those rooms, you're just falling into their $$ trap. If the coins had any value at all, in the Pro Shop, then it'd be a different story. They will always be worthless. Just a gimmick for the gullible. Kind of like the clash.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Nov 30 2017 1:50 PM

jayw4862:
    Not as easy to trace the multi's on mobile. And, TG doesn't care because it's just more "downloads". Same as the PC version. 1,000,000 players, but in reality it ain't even 100,000 that play on a regular or semi-regular basis. But, it looks good to the advertisers.

Judging by the speed of Nike ball replacement I would say they might wish that........................ . I doubt they take any more notice of any headline numbers than we do these days.

RSS